Ciro Immobile

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Don't we need a pure #9? A real striker? A player that could play in front of Messi.

To be honest, he doesn't look expensive at all. If we could get him for 15 million that would be a bargain. He is a huge talent.

L

linetty

I would like to see him here but there isnt even a slightest rumour linking him to Barcelona, at least I havent seen one

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I would like to see him here but there isnt even a slightest rumour linking him to Barcelona, at least I havent seen one

Isn't that the best part? When it is known that a big club chases a player like Immobile, his price will only rise.

XaviMessiGirl

Don't we need a pure #9? A real striker? A player that could play in front of Messi.

To be honest, he doesn't look expensive at all. If we could get him for 15 million that would be a bargain. He is a huge talent.

Might prove a bit difficult having to deal with both Juve and Torino. Or if you wait for Juve to buy all of him then his price will likely increase, especially if he goes to the WC and has a good outing. I would love to see him at a team I actually like though.

L

linetty

What a signing that would be for BVB, they're doing a really god job.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dortmund will be really good with those players, Immobile is really a clinical striker - better finishing than Lewandowski

XaviMessiGirl

tumblr_n2si7gWgUA1qdi5hfo1_500.jpg

:D

Home of Barca Fans