Barcelona Trip - August 2014

QuickyLFC

Firstly, I'd like to do a tour of the Camp Nou, and for pictures, I'd like to wear a Liverpool shirt, would this be a problem?

Also, when does the Spanish season start? As I'm planning on being there roughly 11-18 August, if it doesn't start by then, will there be friendlies at Camp Nou?

Thanks. :neymar:

Galning

Wearing a Liverpool shirt for the stadium tour shouldn't be a problem.
It always starts in August, no date decided yet as far as I know. There's only one friendly at Camp Nou and that's the Gamper Trophy.

done

Firstly, I'd like to do a tour of the Camp Nou, and for pictures, I'd like to wear a Liverpool shirt, would this be a problem?

Also, when does the Spanish season start? As I'm planning on being there roughly 11-18 August, if it doesn't start by then, will there be friendlies at Camp Nou?

When I toured Camp Nou last Nov, there were two teenages wearing RealMadrid shirt standing in front of the CL Champion Trophies with their nine fingers.....
Fans are always nice to you, no matter which team you support :D

QuickyLFC

Wearing a Liverpool shirt for the stadium tour shouldn't be a problem.
It always starts in August, no date decided yet as far as I know. There's only one friendly at Camp Nou and that's the Gamper Trophy.

Oh so my Liverpool shirt will be fine aha!

What is the Gamper trophy? Who plays? When roughly is it?

Thanks

raskolnikov

Yeah my gf's brother also posed in camp nou with his real shirt on.
Apparently nobody said shit, yet people hassle me in Barcelona about wearing a Henry shirt in a pub to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool in a FA cup final.

VivaBarcelona

Sent you a PM with some advice mate. If you've not yet booked you can forget August now as flight prices are out of control.

Home of Barca Fans