Luke Shaw

H

Haruko The Goon

How is there not a thread on this young fullback?

Class LB that will be amazing in 24 months. Inevitably will move to a top top team sooner rather than later.

Chelsea and United are names that are floating around, but what about Barca?

Ticks so many boxes this young lad. Class.

Jenks

He's an exciting prospect but the hype machine is already going overboard. He's very mature for his age, but by no means is he exceptional technically, not in terms of close control anyway.

L

linetty

How is there not a thread on this young fullback?

Class LB that will be amazing in 24 months. Inevitably will move to a top top team sooner rather than later.

Chelsea and United are names that are floating around, but what about Barca?

Ticks so many boxes this young lad. Class.
I don't think Barca would be interested in an Englishman

Theconomist

reading about him you'd think he's the next Maldini.
If only they stopped putting so much pressure on these kids. Look at wilshere for example, where's the kid that made Xavi and Iniesta at their prime look like fools? Not saying he's shit, but all the hype wasn't warranted one bit.

Trickykid

If only they stopped putting so much pressure on these kids. Look at wilshere for example, where's the kid that made Xavi and Iniesta at their prime look like fools? Not saying he's shit, but all the hype wasn't warranted one bit.

Phil Maldini Baresi Jones...

Wouterinho

Say what?!
I remember Guardiola saying he was good, but Barcelona have several players of the same level in their B team:pep:

Theconomist

They're the British tabloid equivalent of Fox News. You won't find much worse.

Yeah but so what? I mean we all pretty much know that all these stories are fake even when they aren't. Any decision over who to include or exclude is arbitrary by nature and not based on any objective facts because :drum roll: there are none.

Home of Barca Fans