Barca draws Atleti

suckabov

Lemon curry?
RM & Bayern with the easiest draws, giving credence to the rumours that UEFA wanted them in the final

Don't think so. If it was rigged, uefa would be helping Bayern out more than Real, as United is an easier opponent than bvb atm, which doesn't make sense as Bayern are obviously superior to Real. Would uefa set up Real with the team that battered them 4-1 last season to help them to the final? I doubt it, injuries/dip in form or not. If Bayern played BVB (they beat them 3-0 this season) and Real played United, we could discuss, but this way, I don't see it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Favorite team drew my 2nd favorite team, one of the two to be knocked out while Madrid get a crippled Dortmund side and Bayern get United. We can beat Atletico but it will be a tough contest and it'll suck to see them be eliminated. Even then we can't approach this game with anything less than our best.

Kerrybai

We must remember too that Dortmund will want this more than anything. They have no other chance for silverware and they were beaten in the final last year. They will give Madrid a good fight, maybe even qualify.

Devils

I think its a good tie. We really haven't faced atletico with a top form Messi yet, so I think we got a good shot at advancing.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
We have had some real tough games against them this season and I expect two more in the CL. I won't be surprised if they beat us, but I think we'll win.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We must remember too that Dortmund will want this more than anything. They have no other chance for silverware and they were beaten in the final last year. They will give Madrid a good fight, maybe even qualify.

They'd be missing Lewa and Gundogan (the two players responsible for getting them through last year), Schmelzer, Subotic, etc.

NotInHere

This is a good draw, no way we'll lose this with a top Leo, Iniesta, Neymar, Pedro etcc just no way. But if we don't take this seriously, it will be very tough.

No way is this a bad draw. Excellent, looks like our way to the semi finals once again is becoming more true.

Egert

Estonian Culé
These games will not be like the games we have played against Atletico this season. In the games we have played them this season, we didn´t have in form Messi and Iniesta. I think we are in the semi finals, but u never know.

NotInHere

These games will not be like the games we have played against Atletico this season. In the games we have played them this season, we didn´t have in form Messi and Iniesta. I think we are in the semi finals, but u never know.
Yeah, just no way we lose this series if all our players are on top form, Leo whose one of our most important pieces, is looking better and better.

One individual play from him that leads to a goal, and this series is almost solved. We just can't let them gain confidence, because of we do, that's when Atletico's true heart comes out.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I can't see us losing this. I think we will beat them 4-1 at home and end the tie.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Don't think so. If it was rigged, uefa would be helping Bayern out more than Real, as United is an easier opponent than bvb atm, which doesn't make sense as Bayern are obviously superior to Real. Would uefa set up Real with the team that battered them 4-1 last season to help them to the final? I doubt it, injuries/dip in form or not. If Bayern played BVB (they beat them 3-0 this season) and Real played United, we could discuss, but this way, I don't see it.

Who were the two easiest in this draw, far & away?...Who were the two favored sides left in the draw, including the defending champions?...No other way to look at it than favoring those two

Home of Barca Fans