Barca draws Atleti

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am expecting a parked bus from Atletico. 2 very very tough games coming up. But if we can beat City, we can beat Atletico aswell.

L

linetty

They're gonna be burnt out by then... Playing with one squad the whole season is not easy.

F

Flavia

Good draw. Qf are never easy, from now on the team need to be in top form, physically and mentally.

Neymessi

I have been thinking about the draw for us till now.But now when i think about it,if atletico loses then it will be curtains for them and they deserved to be in the semis this season as they were having a really great season.But then,they still are not the top 4 teams in europe atm so.......

Irish_Cules

Very tough draw. I would have liked to play a team from a different country as well. They're going to be two very tight games.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Tough draw, but doable. I would much rather deal with Atléti than Chelsea, Real or Bayern (not yet). I think we can make it.

KhaledBarca

Not an easy draw, especially that all 3 games this season against them ended with a draw, but hopefully with a fit Messi this time we'll win the game at the camp nou and go get a draw at the vicente calderon...

Its amazing how RM gets the easiest draw, Dortmund are in their worst days (lots of injuries, even Lewa in suspended LMAO).

BjP_m3bIcAA9tGJ.jpg

Neymessi

Not an easy draw, especially that all 3 games this season against them ended with a draw, but hopefully with a fit Messi this time we'll win the game at the camp nou and go get a draw at the vicente calderon...

Its amazing how RM gets the easiest draw, Dortmund are in their worst days (lots of injuries, even Lewa in suspended LMAO).

BjP_m3bIcAA9tGJ.jpg

Gotze?

rixxer

What's the yellow count for Atleti? How many players on yellow away from suspension? Raul Garcia, I think, is suspended for the first game, it should mean that Villa starts (I predict defensive line up from Simeone so he may be sacrfied for the DM).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
RM & Bayern with the easiest draws, giving credence to the rumours that UEFA wanted them in the final

Home of Barca Fans