Xavinho

[h=2]Danilo[/h]
Date of birth
15 July 1991 (age 22)
Place of birth Bicas, Brazil
Height 1.84m (6 ft 1/2 in)
Playing position Right back
Current club Porto

I've seen this guy playing for Porto a couple of times and he looks like having a great future ahead of him. We've been linked with him before, so if we are thinking of letting Dani go after this season, I hope there's some truth to the rumors we've been following him.

H

Haruko The Goon

Honestly never heard of him, but I'm glad theres some good fullbacks coming through.

that's a position which is severely lacking top class players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's Danilo or Di Sciglio for me, Di Sciglio is a little bit more defensive maybe.

H

Haruko The Goon

Di Sciglio is bowned to Milan. Maldini the god came out recently and said Di Sciglio is "one of a kind. He needs to improve his attention to detail, but he's still one of a kind"

Could just be kind words. But the fact Maldini said it speaks volumes.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Di Sciglio is bowned to Milan. Maldini the god came out recently and said Di Sciglio is "one of a kind. He needs to improve his attention to detail, but he's still one of a kind"

Could just be kind words. But the fact Maldini said it speaks volumes.

And besides, Di Sciglio will never offer us nearly the same things Alves does. He can hardly dribble 1 player tbh, Alves nutmegs players a couple of times a match. Alves 1 vs 1 skills are up there among the best forwards and AM's like Messi, Iniesta and Neymar - lol, we have half of the worlds best 1 vs 1 players :). Danilo I've only heard of for a longtime and watch summaries of games and highlights, but he looks very interesting.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
And besides, Di Sciglio will never offer us nearly the same things Alves does. He can hardly dribble 1 player tbh, Alves nutmegs players a couple of times a match. Alves 1 vs 1 skills are up there among the best forwards and AM's like Messi, Iniesta and Neymar - lol, we have half of the worlds best 1 vs 1 players :). Danilo I've only heard of for a longtime and watch summaries of games and highlights, but he looks very interesting.

Ya i know but, a fullbacks first job should be defend y'know, seems to be a bit lost these days. Anything more should be added bonus, and De Sciglio is wonderfully talented with both feet, and plays like a mature player in his 30's.

Need more De Sciglio's and less Gael Clichy i say.

That said i think he has a loyal personality, but i have not much faith anymore, if a good offer comes in i expect he'll be gone, Carlo wants him at Madrid, i will be mad

Home of Barca Fans