Danilo Luiz da Silva

EdmondDantes

Many other top managers rate him, and have done so for years. And with the way football has been evolving lately, having a tall right back who could either bomb up and down the field non stop or become a third central defender while the other full back joins the midfield is a valuable asset. He's good technically and also fast. Interestingly Brazil have another one of those in Mario Fernandes who, as I understand, Manchester United have looked at.

CuleLife4Life

I think he is good enough to play here but its funny I'm always so/so on him when he plays for Brazil. I always feel like we could find someone better.

Hawk

I think he is good enough to play here but its funny I'm always so/so on him when he plays for Brazil. I always feel like we could find someone better.

shakhtar ol' boy ilsinho? :pep:

danilos europa cup performances were underwhelming to say the least.

F

Flavia

He is the best option to replace Alves. He's not like prime Alves, but who is? we have douglas, though... he'll be a beast next season :pep:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Just as eager as Alves to attack. Great crosser as well.

I should probably catch a Porto game soon to see how he does defensively.

CuleLife4Life

Sorry I meant I always feel the Brazil NT can find someone better. Mainly because we don't play with attacking fullbacks. Dunga wants fullbacks who actually defend only. Danilo is perfect for us to replace Dani Alves mainly because they are the same type of player.

CuleLife4Life

Sickening. Madrid media are already trying to get their claws on him before we do.
B9mySMkIgAA2pCF.jpg

D10S_JC

RM are favourable if they really want him. Casemiro may be included in the deal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans