Danilo Luiz da Silva

L

linetty

He would be good as Dani's backup for now... Montoya isn't meant to make it here anyways

F

FCBblaug

Underrating players as usual! Danilo should be alves' back up?

coura

Banned
Danilo cost 17M and he´s a good player. Nothing more than that. He still stays he prefers to play in midfield. lol

Alves and Montoya are ok. Let them be.

Last edited:
F

FCBblaug

Danilo cost 17M and he´s a good player. Nothing more than that. He still stays he prefers to play in midfield. lol

Alves and Montoya are ok. Let them be.

The same can be said about alaba, prefers the midfield but one of the best LBs at the moment

coura

Banned
The same can be said about alaba, prefers the midfield but one of the best LBs at the moment

Central midfield? Alaba is a great player. Danilo is not.

@Alarcon: of course i´ve seen play. Why would i talk about him without seeing him play?

He plays in my city team: Porto.

Alarcón

@Alarcon: of course i´ve seen play. Why would i talk about him without seeing him play?

He plays in my city team: Porto.

I meant the ones who are praising him to the skies.

Sometimes I feel that some people here just like to throw random names around that are trendy or have a good WhoScored rating. I don't believe too many people who suggest him as Alves' replacement have seen more than 2-3 games from him, if even.

coura

Banned
I see all his games and i don´t see him as Alves replacement. Maybe when Alves reach 32-33 Danilo would become better.
But Porto are tough sellers. Not the kind of club barça wants to buy from.

F

FCBblaug

Sometimes I feel that some people here just like to throw random names around that are trendy or have a good WhoScored rating. I don't believe too many people who suggest him as Alves' replacement have seen more than 2-3 games from him, if even.
I disagree completely

XaviMessiGirl

Or my personal favorite, "he's got great potential on FM so he must be great in real life".

I'd rather get De Sciglio.

Final nail in the Milan coffin. :D

F

FCBblaug

Or my personal favorite, "he's got great potential on FM so he must be great in real life".

Final nail in the Milan coffin. :D
I think danilo is good enough for barca with extra additions in terms of height, excellent left footed shots, and excellent heading

Home of Barca Fans