• Bayern

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • PSG

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Olympiakos

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

Neymessi

I would have chosen an average side but there is going to be 1 weak side i.e olympiakos and 6 other strong sides for barca to choose so i will go with olympiakos.No one can say we were lucky to get olympiakos because we got the hardest draw in the round of 16.Also this will be the last stage where we could get a weak side to play. 1st choice-olympakos,2nd choice-dortmund,3rd choice-PSG.

Btw,this is my wishlist

Barca-olympiakos (quarters)
Barca-chelsea (semis)
Barca-bayern (Final)

Last edited:

CoutinhoLFC

Barca - Dortmund, PSG - ManU/Olymp, Bayern - Madrid, Chelsea - Atletico would be cool. Barca - Chelsea, PSG - Bayern semis, Barca - PSG final. PSG Winners :horse:

Djab

United. Not because they're weak and easy to defeat. Just because to see them play against us since they will not play in Europe next year or even couple of years later. Hopefully they'll come back stronger next year.

ManusXavi

IMO this is the last year that this era of Borussia Dortmund is a very appealing match for Fans. Its been a match that people have wanted to see for awhile. Its appeal loses when Dortmund keep selling their players

ManusXavi

I didn't want to be a villain but I have decided I can't hold back from sharing my 'rigged' Champions League draw predictions. What if they are rigged. . .we don't know do we. Bayern vs Chelsea, Barca vs Dortmund, PSG vs Atletico and the Real Madrid vs Olympiacos/Manchester United.
This draw seperates the main Big 4 for a chance of all being at the Semi-finals and gives tasty quarterfinals.
Barca vs PSG for the first semi-final. The 2nd Semi-final could be one that many fans want to see being Real Madrid vs Bayern. Why do I predict a 'rigged' draw to have RM vs Bayern in the Semi-finals and not the final? Because if either of them face Barca in the Semi-finals then the World may not get to see Bayern vs Real Madrid at all.
P.s. delete this post if you find it offensive or stupid.

abual3bed1

Would like? Olympiakos/United
What's gonna happen? Beyern or Chelsea.

We've been unlucky with the draw since Leverkusen. Since that, our draws were:
Milan, Chelsea, Milan, PSG, Bayern, City.

H

Haruko The Goon

If you avoid Bayern, you have a chance to win it.

Real are a formidable force this season, but you can beat them as per.

Whoever else you face, you can beat.

H

Haruko The Goon

Later. Hope they get knocked out by another side. Sneak through!!

Nobody wants to face the German Giants.

Home of Barca Fans