• Bayern

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • PSG

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Olympiakos

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

Neymessi

The thing with round of 8 this time is that there are no weak sides.I won't even consider manu weak.They have been top guns for a while and have been down just this season and they can surprise you.Even PSG is stronger than before.Last time there were teams like gala and malaga but not now.Really tough from now on.

PhilS

Bayern would be the toughest, Olympiacos/Man U clearly the easiest. I have no idea how to rank the rest, no gimmes there. Although Barca has not lost recently to AM, but I think AM matches up well with Barca in style and personnel, so I hope AM gets missed.

The best show would be Barca/Dortmund.

Kerrybai

United please. Our possession game will destory them, I'm certain of it. They won't know how to deal with it and the likes of Rooney will lose their patience and get sent off. I'd love to see Messi score in Old Trafford too.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Real Madrid.

Edit:
Real Madrid
Chelsea
PSG
Dortmund
Atletico
Man Utd
Bayern

Last edited:

Unbiased United

It sucks that you guys all think United would be the easy draw, worst thing is I can't disagree with you. I still think as one poster above mentioned though, that despite our shit season we still do have some dangerous players and anything can happen in football. But yeah would probably be about 8-2 to Barca on aggregate.

Personally I'd like to see Barca vs PSG. Be good to see what they are capable of these days, or if they are still the young pretenders.

F

FCBblaug

It sucks that you guys all think United would be the easy draw, worst thing is I can't disagree with you. I still think as one poster above mentioned though, that despite our shit season we still do have some dangerous players and anything can happen in football. But yeah would probably be about 8-2 to Barca on aggregate.

Personally I'd like to see Barca vs PSG. Be good to see what they are capable of these days, or if they are still the young pretenders.

Utd to throw a chelsea 2011-2012 vs barca,
It is better you face bayern and lose 1-0 than lose the same vs united :coffee:

messid10s

Man united for difficulty i'd like to face Dortmund haven't played them in so long plus with Lewa out for the 1st leg i'd back us all the way

Home of Barca Fans