Toni Kroos or Arturo Vidal?

Toni Kroos or Arturo Vidal?

• Total voters
I

instinct

Would you rather buy Vidal or Kroos to strengthen our midfield?

Please take the the following factors into account:

- price

- how they would adapt to the language

- how they would adapt to Barca's style

- future potential

- chances to sign the player

- in what way would he make the club better

Last edited:

Neymessi

Vidal any day.Vidal breaks attacks in all areas of the pitch and is a physical beast.His physical strength is not his only attribute.He is a good midfielder who can create chances.Can play as a backup CDM for busi but the main thing is whether he will accept the bench because we would be having 4 class midfielder competing for the midfield.Busi,cesc,iniesta and vidal.

Djab

I really don't have lots of time to mention all of them. But Kroos is better suited to our system.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Depends on what you want to do. You want an midfielder who can do all the jobs of a midfielder pretty well, without excelling in any field particularly up to the point of the label of "world class"? Pick Vidal.
You want someone who orchestrates your offensive gameplay? Pick Kroos.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

I wonder if Vidal would become poor when brought into the Barca system. Kroos I feel I can trust already.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If it were down to me... I will buy both of them and offload Song.

Since I have to choose one, it would be Kroos. But I need the assurance that Song is gonna be replaced by a box to box mid fielder

Alarcón

Neither. We need a mobile, agile, creative player who can control the game or at least help Busi control it.

If I had to go for one, clearly Kroos.

H

Haruko The Goon

KROOS.
£25m
Easily. Top players don't need much time. He's played at fakin bayern lol
Some time, but he'll be Xavi's replacement long term.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Kroos all the way as much as I love Vidal and would love to see him at Barca he isn't what we need right now we need a controller already have an abundance of AM in Barca but no one who can truly play CM except Xavi and Kroos has all the qualities to excel at the Xavi role and age is also on his side. Plus since we are getting Mats language might not be much of an issue

Gilberto

Not Kroos... He's an AM and we have enough AMs already. Vidal is a hardworking box-to-box player but he's not bad on the ball (understatement) either. Vidal would be a lot more expensive but I'm just talking about qualities.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
to be fair kroos can play deeper and he knows how to control a game. also a long shot threat against buses. i think he isn't for sale though...

Home of Barca Fans