Toni Kroos or Arturo Vidal?

Toni Kroos or Arturo Vidal?

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I understand that, but money issues aside, Vidal is definitely the better player, it's not even up for discussion imo.

Overall, yes. In orchestrating a team's offense?? LoL. Hellsno!

Depends on the system we use. If we wanna stick to tiki taka and the 4-3-3, Kroos hands down. If we wanna change some things around, Vidal might be a better choice. Depending on how we wanna change things up.

Voted Kroos.

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

Depends on the system we use. If we wanna stick to tiki taka and the 4-3-3, Kroos hands down. If we wanna change some things around, Vidal might be a better choice. Depending on how we wanna change things up.

Pique, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro and Messi (6 of our starting XI) will all still be apart of our team so we're not diverting from Tiki-Taka anytime soon. Kroos would be best for the continuity of our style of play. You buy a player because he is the best for YOUR team not because he is a great player.

Alissa

Ok I am biased, I gladly admit it. But there is a reason why Vidal costs so much more than Kroos, and that's because he's the better player overall.

He might not be the better player Barca (because of the various reasons pointed out by some of you) but compare Vidal to Kroos and it's clear as day who the better player is.

And now you can go back to hating on juve, because that's soooooo much fun.

XaviMessiGirl

It is indeed. :D

But yeah, I agree with the others who said that Kroos is a better fit for current Barca, regardless of who the better overall player is. Going for Vidal wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing though, I think he is the better all-around player, like someone else put it he is skilled in many aspects while Kroos is more specific (dictating play/Xavi type role).

But first & foremost a player has to fit our style or else it doesn't really matter how "good" they are.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ok I am biased, I gladly admit it. But there is a reason why Vidal costs so much more than Kroos, and that's because he's the better player overall.

He might not be the better player Barca (because of the various reasons pointed out by some of you) but compare Vidal to Kroos and it's clear as day who the better player is.

Even if that's so, what good is that if you want somebody who can distribute the ball and make those deadly passes or create situations that lead to said deadly pass?
Quite frankly, in such a case Vidal is not much use. If you want somebody who runs down the pitch all day long, bites and breaks people's bones (euphemistically speaking), while still scoring goals somehow, then Vidal is the player you want.
I tend to find these "better player" comparions to be retarded as hell anyways.
Is Ibrahimovic a better player than Lahm? Suarez better than Neuer?
It always comes down to what can a player do which others cannot and in how far that benefits you existing team. That is the real question and not "who is better"?

Alissa

If you want somebody who runs down the pitch all day long, bites and breaks people's bones (euphemistically speaking), while still scoring goals somehow, then Vidal is the player you want.

I thought that that's what you wanted, you know with Messi being lazy and all. :D Jokes apart, I understand your point of view, and I agree that Kroos would be a better fit for Barca. I do, however, think that you can compare players that play in the same position, and there it is not wrong to ask the question who the better player is.

@XaviMessiGirl
How can you hate such a beautiful team. Now that we also have Osvaldo, I think the whole team should take a "we are fabulous" picture, because seriously, they really are.

Home of Barca Fans