Arjen Robben

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
There's no need for an intorduction, but if anyone wants to do one then feel free to. :p

I couldn't find a topic on him..

He's fit to play tommowro, but i think he'll break like Snjieder last classico.

Evil

Shabazz
I'm sure everyone already know's him but just for the sake of it.

View attachment 637

Date of birth: 23 January 1984
Place of birth: Bedum, Netherlands
Height: 1.81 m
Playing Position: Winger/Second Striker

Chelsea bought him from PSV in 2004 for 18m Euro, he played 67 official games with the club and scored 21 goals before moving to Real Madrid in 2007 for a large transfer fee of 36m Euro's.

jairzinho

the glassman will play after all...? it will just make the game more interesting but he should not really worry us...

anti_madrid.jpg

Beast

The Observer
don't think he'll play a role in anything tomorrow.. it will be Marcelo not Robben

W

Will

To me it doesnt really matter whether he plays or not. I think we will win easily 1-3 to Barca :flagvl8:

Beast

The Observer
hope that don't end up like the 4-1,4-0,5-0,3-1 and 3-0 that i read prior to Barca- Chelsea game

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
WHy the hell has a scum player got his own topic? Get this the fuck out of here and merge it into the scum thread where it belongs :bash:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
2 goals in his debut in Bayern. And against the reigning champions and he was in only for the 2nd half.

R

Red Devil

2 goals in his debut in Bayern. And against the reigning champions and he was in only for the 2nd half.

Yeah what annoys me is were so desperate who can get at a team and create chances for Rooney and Berbatov and Robben would of been perfect for us but no we carry on with Nani and Park .

Sick as a parrot

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
good for Robben good for Bayern this one could come back to haunt Madrid in CL after the grroup

[FCB]Messi[10

good for Robben good for Bayern this one could come back to haunt Madrid in CL after the grroup

It will haunt Madrid some day. He scored to 2 great goals, especially the second one for Robben that was a beautiful cut back and the shot as well. I think he would have been a great player for the left wing, he has speed and can finish off great when he needs to. Robben was a great buy for Bayern and he connects well with Ribery they are fast and they understand how they play.

Home of Barca Fans