Arjen Robben

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Robben AFTER his FIRST bayern game:
"“It was fantastic, I’ve come on and scored twice. I couldn’t have wished for a better start. This is a very special day for me,” the visibly delighted Robben said afterwards, before sending out a clear message of intent, not only to the reigning champions but to all Bayern’s rivals in the German title race: “That was just a start. We have to follow it up in our next match. That’s why I’m here. I play football to win trophies.”"

Message: When Barca is in your way for the trophee hunt ,u better pick another league !:D

[FCB]Messi[10

Robben AFTER his FIRST bayern game:
"“It was fantastic, I’ve come on and scored twice. I couldn’t have wished for a better start. This is a very special day for me,” the visibly delighted Robben said afterwards, before sending out a clear message of intent, not only to the reigning champions but to all Bayern’s rivals in the German title race: “That was just a start. We have to follow it up in our next match. That’s why I’m here. I play football to win trophies.”"

Message: When Barca is in your way for the trophee hunt ,u better pick another league !:D

+1

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Yeah what annoys me is were so desperate who can get at a team and create chances for Rooney and Berbatov and Robben would of been perfect for us but no we carry on with Nani and Park .

Sick as a parrot
Honestly, i was really expecting him to join ManUtd in case he leaves. Apparently they just didnt offer RM enough: rumors say just around 14-15M euro.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
hope we can get him next year if he's injury free this season. robben transfer was the best transfer news from madrid for me.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
hope we can get him next year if he's injury free this season. robben transfer was the best transfer news from madrid for me.
Robben has a contract till 2013. Dont expect Bayern to let him go within the next 3 years at least, unless he turns shit or massively injured.

beef-supreme

And we all know that if Bayern want to hold onto their star player, they will do so without any problems. Robben won't come to Barca, and then he'll be old and past it and we won't need him anymore...

reiniksrobis

Munichmaniac
Yeah,GREAT signing. When he signed for Bayern I remembered about this forum and wanted to see how you reacted on Robben transfer. After good transfer season[yes,they paid a lot of money,but got great players] they fucked it up by selling Robben. GREAT signing for Bayern. Only 25m euros :D Real's loss is Bayern's gain ;) Great debut. I see some good things on signing Robben-star player[big reward on selling kits],another creative/fast player and Robben's signing clearly shows Bayern's ambition and should help to convince Ribery to extend his contract[he never ruled out this option and refused anything about going to Madrid next summer] :D I'm happy as noone :D

Home of Barca Fans