Arjen Robben

DucdeOrléans

I like him. I know I should not as he has played for Franco CF and played against us when the Translator was in charge for Chelsea (a club I did not like in those years despite my young age.) but has always liked him, even when he was in Chelsea. The Translator really wasted his talent.

He fits like a glove into Bayern Munichs attacking philosophy. Love to watch them. (Ribery, Robben, Gomez and Muller, supported by Schweini) Really a joy to watch. Too bad they have perfomed so badly this season.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I like him. I know I should not as he has played for Franco CF and played against us when the Translator was in charge for Chelsea (a club I did not like in those years despite my young age.) but has always liked him, even when he was in Chelsea. The Translator really wasted his talent.

He fits like a glove into Bayern Munichs attacking philosophy. Love to watch them. (Ribery, Robben, Gomez and Muller, supported by Schweini) Really a joy to watch. Too bad they have perfomed so badly this season.

And how fitting, when Robben became fit again, they started winning again.

Galning

Yeah but not as bad as Ronaldo and Zlatan and 99% of the Portuguese team :p He is still world class.

I don't like him at all, but you're right there.
The way he walks and the stupid face :lol: and he's always whining and bleh.. can't explain he's just a full-on retard.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^Gotta agree about the whining and, especially, the face. But he's Dutch and he's class, so I can live with it as long as he's brilliant for us.

DucdeOrléans

I actually find it funny. (of course I am biased as he is my favorite player outside of Barca and Milan). But fair play to him (he does not do it as much as he used to do it) and he actually receives a hell lot of dirty tackles.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Robben: Mourinho will probably leave Real Madrid soon, he wants to win leagues and champions leagues but he has to face Barcelona in Spain and they are way too good.

:worthy:

Kinlejus

Schooled Coentrao on couple occasions, overall was marked out pretty well so couldn't cause serious threat.

kaisers0ze

I don't like him at all, but you're right there.
The way he walks and the stupid face :lol: and he's always whining and bleh.. can't explain he's just a full-on retard.

He mostly whine's for a reason.. Most of the time he's too fast for his direct opponent.. thats why he gets fouled so much and thats why he's injured all the time.

Hehe that funny walk.. he keeps his back straight and only moves his shoulders.. its a signature walk.

I'm a fan also as you can tell. I like uncatchable players like messi and robben.

AvocadoCake

I hate Robben. Nothing better than seeing Subotic teach him a lesson after that penalty
untitled-1256ydw.gif

Over the course of the season he has had less than 10 good games
Over the course of the last 3 season s he has been able to play in less than 50% of the games due to injury/suspension. He is an awful player and has an awful personality.

Der Kaiser

:lol: Subotic actually said "du bastaaard" (you bastard). what a hero.

Robben is an arrogant prick, he got in a lot of fights with teammates, always wants to take penalties and freekicks even when he´s not the best taker. He used to destroy the bundesliga defenders every game during his first seasons, but he´s a one trick pony really, when you deny him to cut inside and shoot with his left foot, he´s pretty useless.

Yugo Count Dante

Clearly wasn't on his usual level(better than the 1st leg though), and I agree he should more affection towards his team mates.

It was fun to see him with Ribery after the game ;)

Home of Barca Fans