Seydou Keita

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 15 - Seydou Keita

He is finally weaving his way to his recent form, I'm glad cause his attacking skills are very good.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Seydou as well returned prematurely from his vacations and followed an example of Eto'o.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Seems like Marseille wants him. Read it in some French newspapers yesterday. Can´t see him leave though

M.L. King

The Preacher

I agree, it would be pointless to sell him now that he is adapting so perfectly into our system.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

We'll have to sell him in 2-3 years time when Basquets is ready to play starter against tough sides, when we get Cesc on the cheap as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I wouldn`t be surprised if Pep pulled another magic and presented us another quality player from the youth ranks. And there are some likely candidates already

M.L. King

The Preacher

FCBNOF said:
Thiago maybe?

Please no; why do we have this debate after all. :) He will stay, end of discussion. This is just some journalistic slander as I don't think he has even considered that option. Just the fact that he returned prematurely from his vacations demonstrates his determination and will to play for this club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

It says in the vid that Puyol called his name but that doesn`t sound like Puyol at all. Unless he developed a girly voice :lol:

Home of Barca Fans