Seydou Keita

El Flaco

Keita on our players when he selected his own dream team

Victor Valdes

“I played with him for four years and the only thing I can say is that he’s a great goalkeeper. He’s brilliant with his feet and always performs to a high level. There’s no doubt that he’s one of the best goalies around.”

Dani Alves

“I played with him for a year at Sevilla when I’d just moved to Spain from Lens in France, before we both went to Barcelona in 2008. He’s a phenomenon – a full-back by trade but he gets up and down that right flank like no other. He would pop up in midfield and even up front as he had a good eye for goal. He’s definitely one of the best footballers I’ve played with.”

Eric Abidal

“Eric is a fighter. He’s had two serious illnesses and he’s overcome them with sheer strength of will. And he battled back to play at the highest level with Barcelona, Monaco and Olympiacos. What more can you say? He’s a legend and an example to all, as a footballer and as a human being. He proves that if you want to succeed in life, you have to fight.”

Lionel Messi

“I spent four years with Leo at Barcelona. He’s won four Ballon d’Or and four Champions Leagues. I trained with him every day and quite simply he’s a genius. He has a gift from God.”

http://www.asroma.com/en/news/2016/4/keita-my-all-time-dream-team

Home of Barca Fans