Pick the new CB for Barça

Pick the new CB for Barça

• Total voters
F

Flavia

We can't actually do it, but as this is one of the most discussed topics right now, let's see the current preferences here.

Putting all the names recently linked to Barça, and some names that are popular here.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Primary: Benatia, Koscielny, Musacchio

Secondary: Hummels, Mangala, Laporte, Subotic

Non-priority: Luiz, Fazio, Marquinhos (not happening), Doria,

Note that my choices aren't just on quality, but also other factors (whether it's economical, urgency of need, style)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why can't I see DonAK in the list?

But seriously though, What I want = Mehdi Benatia, What we will get = David Luiz............

BarçAjax8

Benatia - Mangala - Musacchio, whichever comes cheapest should be signed. Either way we are going to end up spending a good chunk of our budget on 1 player because of complacency the last 3 seasons.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Mateo Musacchio

I'm certain he's been renewed to that 50 million buyout.

But on topic:

One of Benatia, Hummels, Mangala for the first centerback.
One of Vertonghen, Abdennour, Balanta, Laporte, Mathieu for the second centerback, who can also play leftback.

G

Gascav

Primary: Benatia, Koscielny, Musacchio

Secondary: Hummels, Mangala, Laporte, Subotic

Non-priority: Luiz, Fazio, Marquinhos (not happening), Doria,

Note that my choices aren't just on quality, but also other factors (whether it's economical, urgency of need, style)

Demichellis

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
For me its would be one of Musacchio, Mangala or Benatia and if possible a second CB in Fazio

L

linetty

1. Hummels (what will most probably happen)
2. Benatia (best case scenario)
3. Mangala (unrealizable)

Meitux

Ideal for me would be Mangala, pretty much has what i would want for the team right now and i think what is needed more. Beast in the air, strong and fast.

Home of Barca Fans