Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How to post a poll

  1. #1
    Bojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    23,957
    Blog Entries
    1

    How to post a poll

    Few people had questions so here it is.
    Go to post a new thread and then in the editor at the bottom of the page you`ll see this:



    So once you`ve clicked in the box next to "Yes, post a poll" and selected the number of poll options you have to click on "submit new thread". Then you will be taken to another page where you will be able to post poll questions etc..

    I know it`s a bit confusing to click "post new thread" before the poll is done but that`s the way it works.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Andres Iniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    58
    Thank you

  3. #3
    "Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
    BarçAFan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    More than a Location
    Posts
    272
    thanks

  4. #4
    King of the Bottomless Pit
    Abaddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    If you're not smart enough to figure out how to post a poll, then I'd say there is little chance the question you want to ask is intelligent.
    Beneath an exterior of cold metal burns a soul as bright as a dying star, the essence of a being who sought to rule the galaxy. With his dreams stripped away from him as easily as his dying flesh, Corrosion now exists only to seek his revenge. No mercy will be granted by the drone as this feature was removed in the last operating system update.

  5. #5
    Snyde
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    If you're not smart enough to figure out how to post a poll, then I'd say there is little chance the question you want to ask is intelligent.
    True.

  6. #6
    "Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
    BarçAFan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    More than a Location
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    If you're not smart enough to figure out how to post a poll, then I'd say there is little chance the question you want to ask is intelligent.
    not necessarily

  7. #7
    King of the Bottomless Pit
    Abaddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçAFan10 View Post
    not necessarily
    I was just kidding mate, don't worry about it.
    Beneath an exterior of cold metal burns a soul as bright as a dying star, the essence of a being who sought to rule the galaxy. With his dreams stripped away from him as easily as his dying flesh, Corrosion now exists only to seek his revenge. No mercy will be granted by the drone as this feature was removed in the last operating system update.

  8. #8
    Snyde
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    If you're not smart enough to figure out how to post a poll, then I'd say there is little chance the question you want to ask is intelligent.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçAFan10 View Post
    not necessarily
    Logic 101: When you say 'little chance' it obviously implies not necessarily.

  9. #9
    Blue Blooded Aussie
    antonnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,943
    Some people these days, sheesh.

  10. #10
    "Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
    BarçAFan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    More than a Location
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyde View Post
    Logic 101: When you say 'little chance' it obviously implies not necessarily.
    "Little chance" 5% chance, not nescessarily 50:50

  11. #11
    Snyde
    Guest

  12. #12
    "Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
    BarçAFan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    More than a Location
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyde View Post
    is this what you do be a smart ass to people and stir the pot because thats not why i join this forum hope we can forget about this :beer2: it's about football keep that in mind.

  13. #13
    Do ya feel lucky, punk?
    knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Deep inside Barca
    Posts
    398
    Please allow the "EDIT MY POLL",I'm sure that you disallowed it. That's because I make a mistakes,and I would like to edit them.


  14. #14
    The Magnificent Nose
    -zlatan-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    130
    ty
    'VISCA BARCA'

  15. #15
    Ma7moud
    Guest
    Thank you bojan