Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
L

linetty

Spain won't get out of the group stage - Chile and Holland will get out of the group - just my prediction.

Neymessi

Neymar will take brazil to victory just like he did in the confeds cup. The reason being that if only national teams are considered then i don't think anyone plays better for the team than he does for brazil.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lol @ people's reaction to Ed.

:D Yeah like its out of the realms of possibility than Holland and Chile can't beat Spain!!!

Spain will do a France ala 2002. France just came off of an era of domination and everyone thought they'd go far in 2002 but they failed spectacularly.

All good things have to end and all eras of domination in football comes to and end one way or another. Chile have proved in recent matches a tough nut to crack and in South American conditions will be even harder to beat. Holland are also difficult team to beat and have the firepower to cause any team problems. So it's not impossible for those two to progress at the expense of Spain.

masum

Brasil and Spain are the only teams that did not win any worldcup in home soil, so they deserve one at home with some favorable referring on their side, every other team have it previously. I am rooting for both Germany and Brasil. Go Brasil go!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Argentina has too little world beaters. Great front line and some good midfielders, but that's it. I'd say either Germany or Brazil, both really have the power, technique and skills to beat every opponent.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Would like to see Portugal win it(not my first choice), but they don't have a good enough team for it IMO. I don't think Argentina will do it either.

Home of Barca Fans