Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I really hope Del Bosque goes back to his double-pivot of Alonso-Busquets and ditches the 4-3-3 he's been experimenting with. I think it's time for Thiago (that's if he's fully fit) or Koke to take the reigns from Xavi. Azpilicueta has really blossomed under Mourinho, I have no worries about who will occupy the starting RB slot this summer.

Neymessi

According to the odds on betting sites

1)Brazil
2)Argentina
3)spain
4)Germany

I think they are a little wrong in order.Brazil minus its defence is really an average team on paper.Germany on the other hand is balanced and strong in every aspect.

L

linetty

Brazil is the favourite as the play at home and are accustomed to the weather conditions. Argentina too.

Spain is up there for obvious reasons and Germany have an incredibly strong team.

My bet is still Spain, though.

xavi_the_Boss

According to the odds on betting sites

1)Brazil
2)Argentina
3)spain
4)Germany

I think they are a little wrong in order.Brazil minus its defence is really an average team on paper.Germany on the other hand is balanced and strong in every aspect.

The wc is in brazil so i guess that´s why both brazil and argentina are ahead of them.Also who Plays infront of the defense for Germany?

L

linetty

The wc is in brazil so i guess that´s why both brazil and argentina are ahead of them.Also who Plays infront of the defense for Germany?
In front of the defence? Most likely Schweini/Lahm but there's also Khedira and Bender.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
If Brazil make it to the final they'll beat whoever it is imo. If they don't my bet is on Argentina beating spain or germany. I'm rooting for them regardless...

Paganinisrvnge

Scolari is an idiot if he doesn't take select Miranda and Filipe Luis for the squad. Filipe Luis is one of the best LBs in the world right now and Miranda is a monster.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I still don't consider Germany a favourite to win it. Making it to the Semis sure but they eventually choke out despite having one of the most balanced squads. Rooting for Argentina, Messi to lift the WC

BerkeleyBernie

My bet's on Germany now that Spain is out. They are the only team I'd wager on getting to the Finals (barring corrupt officials, should they meet Brazil in the Semis).

I think Brazil will have a tough time in the next round, if they meet Chile. Netherlands won't be a cakewalk either, but I think Chile's pressing could unhinge them.

Don't think any team in Group C or D will trouble the survivors of Group A & B. The Semifinalists from Group A-D will be from Brazil, Croatia, Chile, Netherlands (outside chance to Mexico).

Argentina, if they top their group, will practically have a bye into the quarters.

Home of Barca Fans