Saul Niguez

Sorin

He posted Barca praise before 25th of May 2012 too.

Probably bipolar or just a stupid/asshole teen.

Really? Didn't know...

Still, being a teen is not an excuse to say those words. Did he even apologize?

Raketa10

We had an option to buy this guy last year. This option was par of Villa deal but we decided to go for Gomes and now his release clause is 80 mil. :banghead:

Messi983

We had an option to buy this guy last year. This option was par of Villa deal but we decided to go for Gomes and now his release clause is 80 mil. :banghead:

That first option didn't really mean much. We could just equal any bid that Atletico would accept for him from other clubs and they would have to accept our offer too but there is no way they would accept anything less than his buyout clause which was 60M at that time before he signed new contract. And Saul didn't want to leave Atletico last summer. If he would show any intention to leave we would be all over him I'm pretty sure about that. Instead he signed a new contract with higher release clause. And to be fair I don't think he'll want to leave this summer either with Atletico's transfer ban.

springfield

In my opinion he's not good enough to be a regular starter yet. Last season he had some good performances but also some bad. And i don't think he will leave Atletico to play less. And indeed, because of the transfer ban i don't see Atletico letting him go so the only option is the buyout clause which is not worth it.

Barcilliant

In my opinion he's not good enough to be a regular starter yet. Last season he had some good performances but also some bad. And i don't think he will leave Atletico to play less. And indeed, because of the transfer ban i don't see Atletico letting him go so the only option is the buyout clause which is not worth it.

He is good enough plus he has a high ceiling. But Saul won't leave out of loyalty.

springfield

He is good enough plus he has a high ceiling. But Saul won't leave out of loyalty.

For me he is not good enough because Barcelona need someone now who can perform every match, and he can't. He would be a great signing if they could buy a more experienced midfielder also but that's not the case.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Saul is phenomenal, one of my favorite players atm. He is already top 10 CM in the world imo. Would like him to stay at Atletico though and become their next legend. I rate him far higher than Koke.

Home of Barca Fans