Saul Niguez

serghei

Cannot have Frenkie, Arthur and Saul in the same midfield. No creative midfielder in there.

The creativity doesn't come individually, from a player. Progression of the ball is done in large on tactical and movement level. What Saul brings is excellent work-rate, tactical flexibility, good defensive output and big goals in big games. Just what we need.

El Gato

Villarato!
I swear sometimes you feel obliged to write something that sounds like some next level understanding of football, where in reality even you, much less anybody else, don't understand what you just tried to get across.

serghei

I swear sometimes you feel obliged to write something that sounds like some next level understanding of football, where in reality even you, much less anybody else, don't understand what you just tried to get across.

I am willing to enter any deeper discussion if somebody asks for it.

Richard.H

You're inching closer and closer to the troll category. Keep up the good work.

When wolfe is trolling, it's clear he's joking. Still much more enjoyable to read his posts than the :shit: you see from messigician, LABarcaFan, and gnidrologist.

El Gato

Villarato!
If serghei were a manager, with the way he talks about tactics and systems, he'd be Klinsmann.

Nothing personal big boy, lol.

Richard.H

I fail to see the joke :lol:, or the punch line. You must be operating at a very high comedic level here.

giphy.gif

Andresito

Staff member
LABarcaFan is one of the best members on this forum. Don?t know what you?re talking about :crbust:

Arguably the GOAT Barcaforum member for me. He became more active and blossomed when the virus hit, that's the only positive I take from this pandemic.

Home of Barca Fans