WC Golden Boot '14?

WC Golden Boot '14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zanela

Just like last time. Predictions.

Wanted to add a few more to the poll, but 15 is the max. Apologies, if I've missed a worthy candidate.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Should be Messi or Higuain. They most likely have the easiest path to the semifinals. Iran, Bosnia, Nigeria, Switzerland or Ecuador, then Portugal or Belgium represents the most likely scenario.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm going Klose.

Gotta go Klose.

I dislike Germany, but Klose is massive win

Higuain will be up there, with Zanela's support.

And Huntelaar as a different guess.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

I don't expect Leo to score many Goals. Maybe 1 or 2, but he's gonna rule the assists.

For best scorer I'd tip Ronaldo or Higuain.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Messi won't get more than 2 or 3 goals. Bookmark that :D

I'll go for Cronaldo.

But it's usually a player not among the top 4-5 in the world.

Someone like Dzeko or a Benzema or a Ribery or a Hazard have great value. France has a piss easy group so my money is on those french guys. No point putting money on Neymar or Messi as the returns are crap.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi won't get more than 2 or 3 goals. Bookmark that :D

I'll go for Cronaldo.

But it's usually a player not among the top 4-5 in the world.

Someone like Dzeko or a Benzema or a Ribery or a Hazard have great value. France has a piss easy group so my money is on those french guys. No point putting money on Neymar or Messi as the returns are crap.

:tata1:

How dare you!

Kerrybai

The value bet is Higuain. He's at about 22/1 while aguero is at 15/1. Everyone knows Higuain is the Argies main goal threat. Messi's betting odds are far too low although you can get a Argentina winners/Messi top scorer at 16/1. It's his destiny.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ronaldo's become a very clutch goal threat in important games for both Portugal and Real, so he's a definite possibility depending on how far they go. Messi could be head and shoulders above anyone, he just has to reclaim the "edge" he had up until 11-12. That's not to say that he's in some sort of massive decline now, just that he's no longer THAT far ahead of everyone else and his ability would allow him to perform much better than what he is now. Higuain and anyone from Germany would be up there as well.

It really depends on which team does well though.

zanela

AnfieldEd voting Ronaldo. There goes Ronaldo's chances. :lol:

Upon hearing he has Ed's blessing for the individual prize.

giphy.gif

He has also made Arg the fav for the big prize. :angry: :(

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes and I stick with Argentina.

Uruguay ruined Brazil dreams in '50 and Argentina will do so this time in '14.

Home of Barca Fans