Jorginho

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
6tg013.jpg

This guy deserves his own thread. Jorge Luiz Frello Filho (born 20 December 1991), best known as Jorginho. He is born in Brazil and currently plays for Serie A club Napoli. In 2014, he joined Napoli in a co-ownership deal with Verona for four and a half years. His position is mainly CM, his style is like Xavi, Pirlo and Modric. He is also more than capable of playing DM. He is a great passer, great with both feet, great reader of the game, has amazing work rate and very good defensive game.

If we want a Xavi replacement who can also play DM we should really follow this guy and see how he develops.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I love Jorginho. i think he's awesome. Was great for Verona who are overachieving, too bad he left them, fuck Napoli.

gasgas

My alternative to Verratti
He's not very popular here but on other barca blogs everyone is talking about him

Andresito

Staff member
What about Jorginho? He's doing great in Sarri's possession based team.
He's also got that sexy 'inho' that should attract our board. Although with Napoli having a president like De Laurentiis our board might end up paying €200M for him.

Sk_rmklipp.png

Androutsos

He kinda seems to me like a Xabi Alonso/Pirlo prototype. How this kind of profile fits in the Barca system alongside Busi is pretty interesting. Busi and Xabi Alonso played together for Spain when they won the WC so obviously it has merit, but they had prime Xavi/Iniesta ahead of them as well.

Maybe something like

Suarez
Dembele - Messi
Iniesta (Coutinho?)
Busi - Jorginho
Alba - Umtiti - Pique - Semedo
MATS

With Messi playing the Iniesta role from that Spain team, and Dembele doing the Pedro?

300px-NED-ESP_2010-07-11.svg.png

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
But why signing him when we have Gomes, Rafinha, Denis and Arda who can also play mf? Ahhh, maybe because he would be so much better than all 4 of them...

Paul

Maybe we will hand over Gomes and Rafinha to Juve for Paolo, it will make sense to sign someone for the midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe we will hand over Gomes and Rafinha to Juve for Paolo, it will make sense to sign someone for the midfield.

Dybala? He's not a midfielder. Or are you talking about signing Jorginho for the midfield?

Home of Barca Fans