Jorginho

gregorrin10

He's more of a CDM though isn't he?

Not really. If we compare him to our all star midfield, i guess the closest he would come in terms of being his natural position, it would be Xavi's spot. But he is capable of playing CDM as well yeah. He's much more of a controller than he is an attacking midfielder though, so i don't see him replacing Iniesta. Eriksen would be perfect for that role.

fergus90

This is bound to be true as his name ends in "inho". One of the crucial requirements of this board. Fantastic player though, would be a great signing.

gregorrin10

[tw]994588468532645889[/tw]

Very interesting if true. I've wanted him or Verratti ever since Xavi left. Although now with Arthur coming and having the same profile, it will be interesting to see if we actually go for him, even though he does have the right last 4 letters in his name and nationality for our Board. :p

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Of course, Pep will make it rain. No chance for Barca here against the Black Gold.

Another target please, before this turns into a bidding battle that can go only one way.

Joan

Yeah.

Or let De Ligt go to City and develop under Pep. So we can sign him in 3 years when Pep has left Man City and he's a World Class CB :pep:

Remember that Pep has just paid 70 m for a CB who developed under Valverde. :valverde2:

That said, Jorginho would be good but I'd prefer someone from La Liga.

Calidad

He’s a good player in a good Napoli side. Will fit in at City, but isn’t anyone to get over-excited by. Been distinctly average for the national side too.

Laplacian

Metronome midfielder, can pass, great at defending, and controlling games; overall fantastic deep lying regista. Napoli's in a transition phase, players want out since Sarri's leaving and what's Barca doing? Nothing.

He's the type of midfielder we need right now but instead the board would rather shoehorn Coutinho into Iniesta. RIP.

Home of Barca Fans