Jorginho

They got him for 48m raising to 50m. They didn't give into Napoli 60-65m demand. I gotta say City have done some shrewd business since Pep has come in.

M

MessiCam

Metronome midfielder, can pass, great at defending, and controlling games; overall fantastic deep lying regista. Napoli's in a transition phase, players want out since Sarri's leaving and what's Barca doing? Nothing.

He's the type of midfielder we need right now but instead the board would rather shoehorn Coutinho into Iniesta. RIP.
Man after my own heart...

RIZALDINHO

looks like city are going to sign him for 42m why are we not trying to sign him and fabian ruiz our midfield is shit busqusts is the only good midfielder we have left since iniesta has left us

BenRobbins

How on earth do City get these deals done so cheap?

Every time United or Barca want a player its 70+ Million or no deal i swear.

Everbody knows City have unlimited filthy oil money aswell yet we are the ones that get ripped off.

clemente

I want to say we should have gone for him but he wouldn't fit in EV style, and we need someone wth more workrate and better defensively

Joan

Where would you play him? He's a DM for a reason. Deep-lying playmakers are moved deep for a simple reason, they need space which modern football teams don't offer closer to their goal.

Sorin

Jorginho is a good player but unless we plan to sell Busi, he isn't really a necessity. We need someone who can play a little more advanced.

mia7007

If he will cost 70+, would get Pjanic for 80 better than him. Excellent passer, free kicks and vision
Really hope to see Pjanic in Barca

Home of Barca Fans