Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

linetty

Imagine trying to defend Suarez, coming both feet, every which way, pulling you all over the place, always on the move.

Suarez takes it pretty easily at the moment.

Ibrahimovic unplayable at times, but irritating as hell, also very static, top defenders can mark him out, of which there are few at the moment to be fair.
+1

L

linetty

Ibra is scoring wonderful goals but I bet it's much, much harder to play/defend against Suarez.

Yaya Sanogo is the best though.

Irish_Cules

It's really hard to say who's the best. Suarez is the best player followed by Ibra but if we're talking about Suarez as a striker then surely you can consider Messi a striker also? I think there are doubts about Ibra against the top teams as well although he has improved against them as his career has progressed. I think the likes of Falcao, Lewandowski, Cavani and Aguero are all pretty equal and it just depends on what you're looking for if you're choosing between them.

L

linetty

Suarez is faster and more agile but Ibra is stronger...hard choice. I still think facing Suarez is almost as hard as facing Messi.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I would much rather play against Suarez, playing against fast strikers is so fun, it's the aerial challenges that are awful.

raskolnikov

Depends on what kind of defender you are, I know for sure Ramos enjoys playing Diego Costa much more than Messi.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I would much rather play against Suarez, playing against fast strikers is so fun, it's the aerial challenges that are awful.

Don't be silly, when your getting moved around every which way against someone with WC movement, what a pain in the ass, don't know whether your coming or going. Or playing infront of Ibrahimovic who never makes runs in behind, can always be seen, because he doesn't move.

Chiellini dicks Ibrahimovic ten times out of ten & he's not even an outstanding defender, just physical.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I meant that comment about me personally as opposed to defenders in general, I'm sure most defenders would pick Ibra out of the two. The thing is though, I'm a fast player who's confident in 1 vs.1s but am 5'7" and terrible in the air, defending Suarez would be a headache (in my case, probably literally) but at least it would be possible, with Ibra everything sent to him in the air I would just have to stand and watch, and we all know how good Ibra is with volleys.

Home of Barca Fans