Barcelona V Betis - 6th April 2014

Galning

If you spot 4 free seats you can just sit there anyway as well. People don't care as long as you're not sitting in someone's seat.

Kerrybai

Looks like most tickets are sold...no tickets close to each other. We're a family of four and were hoping to sit at least somewhat close to each other...cannot believe the Betis match is nearly a sell out

There should be 4 available for these games up high in the stadium. You may be surprised to hear that ATMs or cash machines of the bank "La Caixa" also sell FC Barcelona tickets. The Catalan bank sells concert tickets, opera entrances and theatre stalls, so it's no surprise to be able to find seats for the football, either. The reason why I left this tip for last is that due to the previous methods, the Cash point tickets are usually always the last to be sold, meaning you will have the cheapest seats (therefore be higher up in the stadium) which is not to put you off, as any seat in the stadium is well worth the price, but just so that you know you have various options. This option, for example, is great for larger groups who all want to stay together, as it means tickets can be bought in bulk – this way guaranteeing adjacent seating arrangements.

Barcadub

Looks like most tickets are sold...no tickets close to each other. We're a family of four and were hoping to sit at least somewhat close to each other...cannot believe the Betis match is nearly a sell out

Did you go in the end Barca Man?

fish

Did you go in the end Barca Man?

I went to the match.. six of us our first time in Barcelona. We took the packed metro to the game the same day we landed, jet lagged and all. We ended up getting tickets from a member outside the stadium who had 6 seats together and we got to sit with him. Paid 50E each which saved us a bunch of money. We had a good time even though our seats were up near the top. Fans show great pride in their team. Barcelona is a great city that is oh by the way is full of beautiful women... wishing I was 20 years younger and single while I was there! :p

Home of Barca Fans