Barcelona V Betis - 6th April 2014

B

Barca Man

Hi there all
Newbie here...
I'm also hoping to catch the Real Betis match but I went on the site today and it looks like they are only selling seats to Members Only Sale...??
Why are they not selling tickets to the general public?..
All the other La Liga matches have tickets for sale to the public except this one....and this is the only match me and my family can attend...
Any help on this is greatly appreciated...

also does it really look like it will be a Barca B playing as they will be wanting to rest the players?...
Dont want to travel all this way and miss out not seeing the big boys
thx

FinCulé

Going to attend this match as well. I have never been to Barcelona before and I also purchased a ticket for the UCL game on tuesday against Atlético so it's getting quite exciting these days. :barca scarf: Can't really wait for next week to come.

FinCulé

Thank you. :beer2: Going to see the tourist attractions as well. My friend is doing his interchange there and he is also a die hard Barcelona fan so I hope it's gonna be fantastic. I paid 154 euros for the Atleti match ticket in the Lateral section, pretty close to the half way line of the pitch. The feeling is quite unreal... Have been planning a trip to Barcelona for several years and now it's really happening.

B

Barca Man

Any ideas fellas?
Just want to buy a ticket to the betis game

Barcadub

Executive sale is for members only, but you can still purchase the tickets. I just had a look there. You should be fine to buy a ticket right now.

Youl just pay the normal price, members will pay cheaper when they sign in.

Last edited:
B

Barca Man

Executive sale is for members only, but you can still purchase the tickets. I just had a look there. You should be fine to buy a ticket right now.

Youl just pay the normal price, members will pay cheaper when they sign in.

Thanks for reply buddy

Ok just seen they have released tickets to general public....and we are 2adults with two kids aged 10 and 7 do kids have to pay same price?

B

Barca Man

Thanks for reply buddy

Ok just seen they have released tickets to general public....and we are 2adults with two kids aged 10 and 7 do kids have to pay same price?

Tickets again only for members only... What's going on?

B

Barca Man

You should be fine to buy tickets now i have just been on the website. There are kids tickets i think,Not sure how you get them though.

Looks like most tickets are sold...no tickets close to each other. We're a family of four and were hoping to sit at least somewhat close to each other...cannot believe the Betis match is nearly a sell out

Barcadub

Looks like most tickets are sold...no tickets close to each other. We're a family of four and were hoping to sit at least somewhat close to each other...cannot believe the Betis match is nearly a sell out

Maybe 2 could have sat in one place and 2 sit in another.

Plenty of tickets still available. Dont miss out on the game.

Home of Barca Fans