EURO 2016 Qualifying

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Another nightmare tonight for us......even though our chances were slim to begin with, this was even worse than I expected.....that own goal, really? We lack any tactical plan now, we can't even beat 10 Czechs, and they didn't even field all their best players!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Weak performance from both of our Barca/RM stars, Mateo and Rakitic. Thank you Italy.

He was good vs. Bulgaria. At least Raketa got out fit out of these qualifiers. Would be a disaster if we lost him after Iniesta.

Ask PSG, Chelsea, Madrid and Bayern how they fared with injuries in qualifiers.

Another nightmare tonight for us......even though our chances were slim to begin with, this was even worse than I expected.....that own goal, really? We lack any tactical plan now, we can't even beat 10 Czechs, and they didn't even field all their best players!

Bright side of it is that we Serbs have you as an neet exuse and warm comfort: "Hell, bloody Duch didn't qualify... and we expected us to manage it? Bah, silly us!"

Seriously, I'll miss you on Euro. Your team is one of those most famos, easyest to recognize, most organise and unique.

But this may turn out good for both of us, 'cause serious changes will be inevitable...

Jesse1509

Bright side of it is that we Serbs have you as an neet exuse and warm comfort: "Hell, bloody Duch didn't qualify... and we expected us to manage it? Bah, silly us!"

Seriously, I'll miss you on Euro. Your team is one of those most famos, easyest to recognize, most organise and unique.

But this may turn out good for both of us, 'cause serious changes will be inevitable...

Let's hope so! Serbia was briefly managed by a Dutch manager at the start of this series, of course, so we probably cursed you with that :)

Sadly,though, our manager will stay on, so I'm sceptical of us improving much in the future.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
You can have hope. In the 80s the Netherlands were not able to qualify for several tournaments but in 88 they won their only title with a memorable squad.
Spain, Germany and France are the big dogs right now but maybe the Elftal will have a word at the end of this decade.

Jesse1509

You can have hope. In the 80s the Netherlands were not able to qualify for several tournaments but in 88 they won their only title with a memorable squad.
Spain, Germany and France are the big dogs right now but maybe the Elftal will have a word at the end of this decade.

True, but in the 80's there were, of course, far less teams in the tournaments. We've never ended this far down in any qualification group ever. There are some exciting new talents (Bazoer!) coming 'round, but I fear it might take a while for us to get back to an acceptable level, especially if this manager stays on.

Let's hope so! Serbia was briefly managed by a Dutch manager at the start of this series, of course, so we probably cursed you with that :)

Sadly,though, our manager will stay on, so I'm sceptical of us improving much in the future.

Well, I don't blame Advokat for anything, he just find himself on the wrong place in the wrong time: in impossible country, dealing with impossible menthality and shaken by full horor of Serbo-Albanian impossible hatred, hostility and conflict. No Westerner can even comprehend our state of mind, menthality and habbits - especilly man from germanic country.

As for you, it is so sad. I remember your NT being a machine for grinding anybody on it's path, now... it's just unexplicable, it's... strange - like watching Klitchko's ass being kicked by child or something like that.

It's sad to see you like this, I hope things will be like they use to for Oranje - back to top 5 teams in the world! :lvg:

It was a privilege to destroy the cocky Croatian's next time round (4-1 and 5-1) and then lose against Ukraine to make sure they stayed at home.

:troll:

Yes, but you actualy can't compare destroying country that is "craddle of football game" by some tiny, insignificant und mostly unknown Croatia on the glorious architectural temple of the game called "Wembley" in moment which was ment to be pinnacle of triumph with defeating small country with high result, can you? :lucho2:

Oh, my God... now I even started to defend Croats... I'm loosin' it, man, slowly but surely... :nervous:

BBZ8800

Weak performance from both of our Barca/RM stars, Mateo and Rakitic.

Imo, they were ok.
Much better than when Kovacic is on the bench.

At least we had some brains and ideas in the last 2 matches.
Unlike in previous matches.

Home of Barca Fans