EURO 2016 Qualifying

PaulTaylor

How is Albiol and Casillas starting??? De gea has been in the top 3 goal keepers in the world for years now there is nothing more he can do and give Barta ago instead of fecking albiol????

De gea is no where near top 3 goalkeepers but think Pique or Bartra should be starting instead of Albiol. Bartra will be competing with Ramos for number 1 centre back by the time of the euro's and Pique is considerably better than Albiol

CuleLife4Life

De gea is no where near top 3 goalkeepers but think Pique or Bartra should be starting instead of Albiol. Bartra will be competing with Ramos for number 1 centre back by the time of the euro's and Pique is considerably better than Albiol

Love Bartra but I highly doubt he'll take Ramos's spot. I think he'll be a good backup for Pique and Ramos in case anything happens to them though.

Albiol getting call-ups is ridiculous. Same with Iker. Watch them face a real team and we'll see 5-1 all over again.

JamDav1982

No chance will Bartra be close to dislodging Ramos in the next two years. Ramos is on a different level to him.

The CB pairing will be Pique/Ramos by time Euros come round.

BenRobbins

Are you sure? Neuer and Courtois are the only better goal keepers out there for me, some of the stuff DDG saves not even courtois or Neuer can do. How you can say he is nowhere near is laughable :lol::lol: Buffon isn't as good as he used to be, cech is so overated and the chelsea defence is soo good he rarley has to make a save, lloris is terrible, Bravo isn't as good, Casillas is terrible, Navas is good but not on DDG level. David was by far the best keeper in the BPL it was a no contest until Courtois came along who probably just edges due to his authority and calmness in the box.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Are you sure? Neuer and Courtois are the only better goal keepers out there for me, some of the stuff DDG saves not even courtois or Neuer can do. How you can say he is nowhere near is laughable :lol::lol: Buffon isn't as good as he used to be, cech is so overated and the chelsea defence is soo good he rarley has to make a save, lloris is terrible, Bravo isn't as good, Casillas is terrible, Navas is good but not on DDG level. David was by far the best keeper in the BPL it was a no contest until Courtois came along who probably just edges due to his authority and calmness in the box.

I don't think you've seen much from Navas...

BenRobbins

I don't think you've seen much from Navas...

I have and he isn't capable of doing what DDG can because if he was he wouldn't of only just been picked up by Real at the age of 27 for the mere sum of 10 million. He is very good don't get me wrong and i know he is adored on here but he isn't world class in the bracket of Neuer, Courtois, De Gea etc

DDG has been performing at an unbelievable level for 3/4 years now pulling off saves you just can't believe (Mata freekick, Coentrao save, Giaccherini header, Suarez volley) and has been the stand out keeper in England for some time now and for somebody to claim he isn't anywhere near the top 3, whilst an opinion, is bloody insane.

Last edited:

Sunny Mir

9a6a2y4e.jpg

:lol:

F

Flavia

I have and he isn't capable of doing what DDG can because if he was he wouldn't of only just been picked up by Real at the age of 27 for the mere sum of 10 million. He is very good don't get me wrong and i know he is adored on here but he isn't world class in the bracket of Neuer, Courtois, De Gea etc

DDG has been performing at an unbelievable level for 3/4 years now pulling off saves you just can't believe (Mata freekick, Coentrao save, Giaccherini header, Suarez volley) and has been the stand out keeper in England for some time now and for somebody to claim he isn't anywhere near the top 3, whilst an opinion, is bloody insane.

De Gea is not in the same bracket as Neuer and Courtois. He is in the same as Navas.

JamDav1982

De Gea is not in the same bracket as Neuer and Courtois. He is in the same as Navas.

De Gea is better than Navas and would get into almost any top team in the world.

Maybe not in the top three keepers in world at moment but has potential to get there.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lol, Estonia's golazo was so hard to get, Handanovic needed to make 2-3 saves before we got the ball into the net.

akaranzo

Lol, Estonia's golazo was so hard to get, Handanovic needed to make 2-3 saves before we got the ball into the net.

Yeah :lol: I was about to flip out because it looked like it wasn't gonna go in after all, but thank god the ball ended up right in front of Purje. In the end we got the very important 3 points and that's what matters.

Home of Barca Fans