EURO 2016 Qualifying

frog-fcb

I think the best 3rd placed team is straight through an the rest go into a play off.

Also northern ireland has won its first away match in 4 years quite an achievement for us lol

PaulTaylor

I think the best 3rd placed team is straight through an the rest go into a play off.

Also northern ireland has won its first away match in 4 years quite an achievement for us lol

Niall McGinn Super sub :D

Such a terrible goal to concede by Scotland for Germany's second

Barcadub

It's the top 2 teams go straight through. And the BEST 3rd runner up that goes through.

The rest of the 3rd place teams play off.

barcanuck

It's the top 2 teams go straight through. And the BEST 3rd runner up that goes through.

The rest of the 3rd place teams play off.

Yep bascially you can't miss this tournment unless your name is Andorra, Gibraltar, Feroe, Luxembourg, Litchtenstein and maybe some Stan provinces from the far east.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx!
Macedonia didn't score in their last few matches so this should be easy.
Perfect chance for Munir to make a comfortable debut.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why the heck is Albiol starting? What do guys like Bartra and De Gea have to do to actually to gain VDBs confidence? Casillas have not really been in good form of late and Albiol is not exactly a very good defender either.

I thought they were gonna move towards a new era with the younger players taking over, but if they can't even get a qualifier match against Macedonia then... :eusa_think:

Maybe im thinking too much on it though.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Marca was spot on.

Spain: Casillas; Juanfran, Ramos, Albiol, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Koke, Cesc; Silva, Alcácer y Pedro

Macedonia: Pacovski; Cuculi, Mojsov, Sikov, RistovskI, Alilovsk, Ibraimi, Abdurahimi, Spirovski, Trajkovski, Jahovi

BenRobbins

How is Albiol and Casillas starting??? De gea has been in the top 3 goal keepers in the world for years now there is nothing more he can do and give Barta ago instead of fecking albiol????

Home of Barca Fans