Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Might also stem from the Neymar fiasco with Santos, that drew the board & club into legal entanglements. A bit of tit for tat but if they had a contract, only normal to be compensated if it wasn't respected

xXKonan

So for the hell of it I wanted to see how he was doing at Inter and so far he only played once and it was just 16 mins worth of minutes coming on as a substitute. and since then he has hardly made the squad and it sounds like De Boer hasn't been satisfied with his work ethic in training.

Inter wasn't a good move for him after all I guess.

Chainsaw

Killahead
So for the hell of it I wanted to see how he was doing at Inter and so far he only played once and it was just 16 mins worth of minutes coming on as a substitute. and since then he has hardly made the squad and it sounds like De Boer hasn't been satisfied with his work ethic in training.

Inter wasn't a good move for him after all I guess.

Inter wasn't a good move for him, and Inter didn't need him anyway. Inter needed a FB, a CB, and a DM. None of them arrived, beside Ansaldi. Instead they went on and bought Barbosa when they already were packed upfront. De Boer obviously doesn't rate him and he wasn't even called up for the last night's match. Some say he was injured but that story seem to be BS, as no reliable sources confirmed it. Even Jovetic is freezed from the team, just like Kondogbia. De Boer seem to have lost the dressing room. Results are bad, performances are bad. Not sure if De Boer will be on the bench for the next match.

LeeRomeno

So this guy has managed to play 83 minutes entire season in struggling Inter under different coaches, looks like we dodged a bullet by not going after him.

Riordon

Completely changed and found himself after he went back to Brazil. Scoring at an insane rate and really great overall play. His team is now in the Copa final. Will be interesting to see what happens with him

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Is there any truth into the rumors we are interested in him? With the year he had I wouldn’t mind taking a chance on him. With Inter’s interest in Vidal, both clubs could easily figure out a satisfactory deal.

Is there any truth into the rumors we are interested in him? With the year he had I wouldn’t mind taking a chance on him. With Inter’s interest in Vidal, both clubs could easily figure out a satisfactory deal.

Hopefully not. He's not really shown anything we haven't already seen. Great playing for a South American club, struggles against better opposition. The Copa final summed him up. Horrific game but managed to get 2 goals. His stats are very deceptive.

Home of Barca Fans