Yevhen Konoplyanka

H

Haruko The Goon

Immense. If anybody saw Tottenham last night, they would know that this guy ripped them apart.

14 years ago, I watched Arsenal take on Dynamo Kiev in the champions League, and at full time I had witnessed a massacre; Shevchenko had arrived.

Last night was the same. Okay so he's not quite Shevchenko, but boy oh boy... the lad is top top class. Going to move this summer, guaranteed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glDfOfpXMs

I'd pay £17m for this guy. Can play wide left and behind the CF.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
_8f3f44974db6097b4aafbeb52c6bcdca.gif

_1c1074a5cc05aa24d71ba57bb930e54c.gif

sturridginho

Liverpool had a transfer deadline drama in January trying to get Konoplyanka.
He had a release clause for £15m which Liverpool were willing to pay but Dnirpo's owner refused to sign the paper work. In the summer he will have 1 year left on his contract and reported that his clause drops to £8m.
I think Liverpool will go back in for him and should be favourites for his signature but for £8m there will be a lot of interest in the Ukrainian Messi :)

H

Haruko The Goon

He'll have a lot of teams after him in the summer.

H

Haruko The Goon

Liverpool’s hopes of signing Yevhen Konoplyanka in the summer transfer window have taken a hit after Dnipro’s president was quoted as saying he would rather sell the winger to Tottenham, having criticised the late nature of the Reds’ January approach.

‘Not criticising Liverpool but if I’m interested in a player, like they were in final days, I’d do it on or two weeks before [the window closes].

‘I’m talking with Tottenham president [Daniel Levy]. He wants Konoplyanka. We’re negotiating and we may even be close to signing a contract if Yevhen agrees.

‘If I was in Konoplyanka’s place I’d choose Tottenham. London, not Liverpool. Football is 90 minutes on the field, maybe two matches per week, but the rest of a footballer’s time should be living somewhere nice. London city life is preferable to Liverpool.

‘Negotiations with the Tottenham are on an entirely different level [to Liverpool’s] approach, they're close. Overall it’s all grown-up with an understanding of the interests of the player and the club

‘Two different worlds, two different lifestyles, although one country and one Premier League.’

kollegah

brilliant player with an execptional shooting technique, somehow like marco reus.

watch this [video]http://vk.com/video-5083945_168580590[/video]

abual3bed1

Typical Spurs shit if they try to steal this from Liverpool. But I hope them being in not in european competitions and Liverpool in the champions league will give Reds the edge here. He's a very good player. Plus he should take a look at Lamela and what has become of him at Spurs.

H

Haruko The Goon

I hope we're interested. We need a LW from next season.

M

monamou

Just caught this player in the Europa game today. Too bad no place for him on Barça, would fit like a glove (and cheaper).
Awesome player. Was wondering why he doesn't play in a better team as well but apparently Dnipro pays him a ton of money.

Antimilan

Recently linked to Sevilla.

A good player imo. Although may need better marking skills when on the defensive part.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah I've watched him a few times and he's a good footballer, very nimble. Would be a great coupe for Sevilla.

Home of Barca Fans