Yevhen Konoplyanka

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yes, I see him declining rapidly and gettin' older and gettin' injured often... of course I'm always eyeing players who can be his successors-'cause not all of them will be available to us...

Imo , I wouldn't replace Iniesta in a wheelchair with 99% percent of the midfielders that are playing now.

Ubermensch

The most entertaining thing about him is how he can dribble and pass really well with both feet, and how he uses his body to shield the ball. Had a really great game against Real Madrid, another player I'll start to follow a bit more closely (only seen him play two other times, for Sevilla and vs England).

Since his dad claimed he wants to play for us, I've been watching him quite closely. Easily the man of the match against Real and played excellent against Man City away few weeks ago. Too soon to tell he will be fit for us. But anyhow his game is entertaining to watch.

ManusXavi

Just turned 26 years old. Appears to have a lot of pace but doesn't seem like the player who will decline because of a loss of pace. I'm impressed with his passing and Dribbling. Would probably be good value for money. Hoping however that he doesn't mind the bench.

Yannik

[tw]770683770865344512[/tw]

Schalke Transfers this summer:

Embolo
Konoplyanka
Coke
Naldo
Baba
Bentaleb
Stambouli

Schalke is pretty much the most improved team over the summer window.

Antimilan

[tw]770683770865344512[/tw]

Schalke Transfers this summer:

Embolo
Konoplyanka
Coke
Naldo
Baba
Bentaleb
Stambouli

Schalke is pretty much the most improved team over the summer window.

Bad luck with Coke's injury and I hope he fully recovers while coming back in top form. Kono is another good signing, although if you're a Schalke fan and to all the other Schalke fans out there... he might turn into a flop as he's one of the most selfish players that I've had the opportunity to watch. Emery disliked him, Sampaoli disliked him... wish him good luck in Germany anyway.

Yannik

Bad luck with Coke's injury and I hope he fully recovers while coming back in top form. Kono is another good signing, although if you're a Schalke fan and to all the other Schalke fans out there... he might turn into a flop as he's one of the most selfish players that I've had the opportunity to watch. Emery disliked him, Sampaoli disliked him... wish him good luck in Germany anyway.

What's Coke like? Can't remember ever paying attention to him, but I've heard he has a fantastic reputation in Sevilla. Would you rate him above Kono?

Antimilan

What's Coke like? Can't remember ever paying attention to him, but I've heard he has a fantastic reputation in Sevilla. Would you rate him above Kono?

Absolutely. Coke was Sevilla's captain last season, and although not the most skilled player in the team, he was the most passionate and gave everything in the pitch in every match. He is very good defensively, and recently has been also good at the attacking part. You've probably seen the havoc he caused vs. Liverpool in the EL final. Well, that's Coke in his best night! Such performances are rare from him, but he is an above average right back.

I just hope he will return 100% and to his good old form when back from the injury as he has still at least 3 good years ahead of him.

Kono is not a team player, rather a selfish but skilled individual. I'd rate him more than Deulofeu... as Kono is a bit less stubborn, and when in his best day/night, Kono can cause serious damage. Look at our last season's win vs. Real Madrid, he single handedly beat them. He has also quite a decent free kick shot, but couldn't have a lot of takes because of Banega having the fk taker role.

Antimilan

Yeah a bit like Bacca to Milan last season, but even worse. I suppose it's wages.

Nope... simply couldn't get a regular place in Sevilla because of poor performances. Bacca's case was totally different. He was Sevilla's best striker after Kanoute and Fabiano.

Pablo Escobar

Doesn't want to show Gazprom? :lol:

CrIN9qqWcAEvTAL.jpg

Vilarrubi

Nope... simply couldn't get a regular place in Sevilla because of poor performances. Bacca's case was totally different. He was Sevilla's best striker after Kanoute and Fabiano.

I was talking about the downgrade of club that he mentioned, nothing to do with regular place or anything. I rate Sevilla much higher than Milan at the moment and even more so than Schalke.

Home of Barca Fans