32f0f77d0fe9f6f0ea8748dad3647677_crop_exact.png

giroud_1691399a.jpg

Date of Birth: 30 september 1986
Length: 192 cm
Current club: Arsenal
First club:O.C. de Froges
Position: Striker
Nicknames: Oliver Giroud

Olivier Giroud is a French striker registered to Arsenal Football Club who he joined ahead of the 2012-13 season. He is renowned for his scoring ability, strength and technique. He has won the Ligue 1 once and has been named top goalscorer in both of France's top leagues.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If you mean him cheating then no, I think it was before the Liverpool game, but that's probably why he didn't play against Liverpool or Bayern. Also, pEllee, same number of goals in first season as Thierry Henry, so...

Anyway, glad to see some more Giroud love on here.

i4gbgbILJQIra_original.gif

ibmoJ7HS3GPoVQ_original.gif

IzL5SDb.gif

715365166.gif

pEllee

Also, pEllee, same number of goals in first season as Thierry Henry, so...

Not even true and second of all, that really doesn't mean anything if it would have been true. Anyone can see that the difference between them is just huge.

Henry scored 26 goals in his first season and that was his first season as a striker. He was also younger. Giroud on the other hand scored 17 goals and only 11 of them were in the league. He also had one of the worst conversion rates in europe. Which he also has this year.

I don't even think he's being punished at the moment. He's just been shocking lately and had to be dropped. All those missed sitters against the top sides has really cost Arsenal lots of points.

By the way, a target man is not suited to playing with creative midfielders. It's just too static and he looks out of his depth.

Olivier Giroud has directed more headers off target than any other player in this season's Premier League. Glance.

As well as having the most clear cut chances created for him by team-mates this season, Oliver Giroud has also missed more clear cut chances than any other player this season with 12.

BemAONhCIAARYsF.jpg

If you genuinely believe that he's a top striker then you're deluded.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lucky he's better than Diego Costa, Wenger won't be wasting money on a big name striker since Giroud will fire them to all sorts of trophies.

Ghost

Disgusting this guy plays for Arsenal while I know way more talented amateurs. Such is life.

Home of Barca Fans