• Neymar

Votes: 118 80.3%
  • Hazard

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

Neymessi

I have been seeing hazard coming up more and more lately.Recently morinho said hazard is the best youngster.Then Hazard said he is aiming to be on the level of messi and ronaldo.I see a lot of hype nowadays on Hazard but I prefer Neymar all the way.He is a better dribbler,better passer and better player overall.Some of you said in the neymar thread that hazard is better.Well I don't think Hazard could have led the squad that neymar had in the confed cup to victory.But thats just my opinion.What do you feel?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
To me, Neymar is not the better dribbler. He's better at dragging individual defenders with his skill and forcing them to move back in 1v1's but Hazard has better balance, ability to change direction, and quicker body movement in general.

Neymar has better flair, passing, and vision though. He's the more creative forward while Hazard is more attacking (both are direct and dynamic though). I'd take Neymar for Barca but Hazard is better right now.

You have to remember that even Neymar hasn't been entirely consistent yet so he doesn't automatically get the throne.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Hazard has that Messi body. They're virtually identically built, with Hazard maybe even being a little bigger. That allows him to take the little hits and bumps while dribbling and allows him to body up player. This is what Neymar is missing. The physicality to take the bumps and to body people up.

However, Neymar is a nightmare to deal with. He's the type of player that just gets under your skin and annoys you into losing your composure. Neymar is also more creative and has better vision.

Hazard is better now, but Neymar's story is just beginning. This is but the prologue.

Also, Hazard is an awesome name. :troll:

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

hazard is better based on man city game and newcastle hat trick? cuz this topic wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for those two league games.

spark

People are forgetting how good Neymar was before he got injured. Or rather before the Christmas break. Just a reminder :

Icarium

Lifestealer
They dont call him youtube king for fun, that video though :worthy:. The way he leaves defenders in wake is so messi like. Just learn how to chip the ball like messi then we will have 2 messi's on the pitch.

Obviously neymar is more skillful/flashy player. Even his passing and vision are better than hazard. But neymar seriously lacks the minmum strength needed to go for a duel which hazard excels in. And importance of the player to the club is also debatable but that should not be taken in to consideration because barca have messi and neymar is in his first year at barca. Hazard is currently having his best season of his career and he is compared to neymar who is not even playing for one month now. That shows the level of neymar compared to hazard.

Simply in the language of fans in facebook, Neymar>>Hazard

Alcantara

Too early to say anything.
Hazard in his 2nd season with Chelsea and now showing some signs of consistency (although 3 good matches shouldn't qualify as consistent)
Neymar in his first season and has been OK so far.

If I had to pick one now it'll be Neymar but only because he plays for Barca. As I said too early to compare the two.

mouseinthehouse

I think Neymar has that quality that when you watch some of the things he can do with the ball you just marvel at. That being said I think Neymar's game overall and potential are better suited for him to play with Barca, I think when he reaches his potential consistently he will be such a nice fit playing along side Messi.

:neymar:

Home of Barca Fans