• Both are equal

19 11.66%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Neymar vs Hazard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard is getting better, but still think Neymar long term once he understands the game better and learns when to pass etc will be the better player, Hazards biggest problem is his manager who9 could limit what he achieves with his moaning about his defensive game.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lel, pointless debate, Neymar is much more superior compared to Hazard. Hazard is like Chelsea's Messi - everything goes through him, he's the main man. Neymar in Barca, on the other hand, is not as vital as Hazard, because we have Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, etc. Even in spite of this, he managed to be Barca's second best player just in two years - he's got massive talent and IMO his talent is rawer than that of Hazard's. Just different level. If you look at Neymar in Brazil, there he dribbles as much as Hazard does in Chelsea, but with more flair and unpredictability. His through balls and overall vision are just as good as Eden's and Neymar is able to execute more difficult passes thanks, again, to his flair. Not to mention the shots and ability to decide the match.

Hazard is still a very special player, one of the best of his generation. It's just Neymar who's got a higher ceiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBarcaBoy View Post
    Hazard is getting better, but still think Neymar long term once he understands the game better and learns when to pass etc will be the better player, Hazards biggest problem is his manager who9 could limit what he achieves with his moaning about his defensive game.
    That's why I think he should hold off on signing a new contract.....Chelsea will compete for everything in the near future but their cautious approach will limit Hazard's chance be challenging for individual honors.....I'd take Hazard over Neymar because Hazard's is technically closest player to Messi....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymar is ahead of Hazard.. not much but ahead

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S7_MUFC View Post
    That's why I think he should hold off on signing a new contract.....Chelsea will compete for everything in the near future but their cautious approach will limit Hazard's chance be challenging for individual honors.....I'd take Hazard over Neymar because Hazard's is technically closest player to Messi....
    I think Hazard will leave in no more than 3 years. He'll end up at Madrid. They're going to keep chasing him until he leaves, and we'll thank them for the 100m+ they'll most likely have to pay and buy some new, top young players like when we got Hazard. I mean, if Tottenham got that much cash for Bale we really, really should make them pay more, it's only fair, even if Bale's price was an utter joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    I think Hazard will leave in no more than 3 years. He'll end up at Madrid. They're going to keep chasing him until he leaves, and we'll thank them for the 100m+ they'll most likely have to pay and buy some new, top young players like when we got Hazard. I mean, if Tottenham got that much cash for Bale we really, really should make them pay more, it's only fair, even if Bale's price was an utter joke.
    One thing going for Bale is that he was the best performer in the league by a large margin in a way Hazard has never been.

Suarez was also outstanding and he was sold to us for 65 million pounds.

I don't know what Hazard will do in the future but he has some work to do.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I did say within 3 years, he still has time to have that massive season. He's improving more this season though, and looks more and more likely to win the league individual awards. I'm afraid though, if he doesn't increase his goal output, he'll not be seen as a world class player by a lot of people. Messi and Ronaldo have kinda set unrealistic standards for attackers these days, and people seem to think if you don't score a boatload then you're not that good. Some people obviously don't even watch Hazard, they'll look at his stats and, "oh, he's only scored x goals in x games, he's not scoring in 2 out of every 3 games, he's not that great" and I find it pretty ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as of now i think hazard is better

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good poll.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, 2 year polls are the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomar1o View Post
    as of now i think hazard is better
    Hands sound Eddie is goat. 🐐

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No brainer now lol

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Jeremy Clackson on topgear once said. "and now the power comes into play and we pull away"
    Neymar is now pulling away from Hazard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I said some time ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
    The two were never in the same bracket.

Hazard is a world class (give or take, depending on your definition) attacking player that creates chances and scores lots of penaldos.

Neymar is a future Ballon winner.
    They are not totally different players. They are somewhat different players and there is no reason they cannot be compared. Neymar is the far superior player and the only reason something like this is even mentioned is that Hazard enjoys the EPL hype-machine treatment.
    Ludicrous comparison to make. The only reason that this issue is even under discussion is because of the unrivaled EPL hype machine. Place Hazard anywhere outside the EPL, and no one will consider him among the Top 10 players in the world.
    Last edited by StarLord; 8th November 2015 at 09:05 PM.