• Neymar

Votes: 118 80.3%
  • Hazard

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

Yannick03

Point taken, but maybe Hazard is more Di Maria level.

I can see where you're at, he is still too inconsistent at Chelsea and certainly hasn't brought his best game to our national team. But I have seen him play since he was 15/16, he's a future Ballon d'Or winner.

Andrew M

I can see where you're at, he is still too inconsistent at Chelsea and certainly hasn't brought his best game to our national team. But I have seen him play since he was 15/16, he's a future Ballon d'Or winner.

I think he'll have to leave Chelsea to win that.

Neymessi

HAzard is a better playmaker and dribbler right now because the team is made around him.He is given the playmaking role that neymar isn't so I won't compare them in that aspect.If anyone asks me then these 2 will be the 2 big things after messi and ronaldo.

L

linetty

No doubt, not even for a second. Neymar is way better, captain & star of his NT & he's doing great at Barca right now.

Morten

Neymar is a better finisher, but thats pretty much it. Atm Hazard is clearly above him otherwise. Thats not to say Neymar cant catch up, but he is just not there at this point.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We can visit this thread as much as we like but neymar is still better than hazard. Hazard has dribbling and Neymar has his skill moves. Neymar has an end product, he can win matches on his own. All hazard does is try, same with belgium and chelsea. He tries hard to dribble lot of players and get a shot on. But it just does not go in. Hazard need to up his finishing, he will be 24 soon. If he does not do it fast he will have a hard time winning a ballon d'or, might win one but that is pretty much it.

Morten

We can visit this thread as much as we like but neymar is still better than hazard. Hazard has dribbling and Neymar has his skill moves. Neymar has an end product, he can win matches on his own. All hazard does is try, same with belgium and chelsea. He tries hard to dribble lot of players and get a shot on. But it just does not go in. Hazard need to up his finishing, he will be 24 soon. If he does not do it fast he will have a hard time winning a ballon d'or, might win one but that is pretty much it.

Same goes for Neymar, most of the time. Neymars decision making isnt the best. Anyways, what you essentially are saying is that end product is everything, which means you think Iniesta was/is shite.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Same goes for Neymar, most of the time. Anyways, what you essentially are saying is that end product is everything, which means you think Iniesta was/is shite.

Nope. Talent wise both are same. Then you should compare end product. Iniesta had a lot of end product btw. It does not show in his goals but he had a lot of impact on our goals.

Hazard is not the belgium best player, while neymar became star of brazil (better team than belgium) at the age of 19. He will also go down as the player with most number of goals for brazil NT. Hazard does not have most number of assists or can not score more than 15 goals per season. I think that is poor from a talent of his level.

Hazard influence improved a lot this season, he is having his best season so far. But before this season his influence is also pretty poor. If he keeps this performances he might catch up neymar soon enough that is assuming neymar develops at a slow rate than his current development which is not possible considering his age.

Last edited:

Morten

You are overrating Neymer imo, for Brazil he might be the champ, but is influence for Barcelona isnt all that.

tacticvarium

In terms of ball control skills, Hazard is better than Neymar.
Hazard is able to control the ball more closely in tight spaces.
Also, Hazard is more mature tactically and mentally more gifted in football wise (or more intelligent)
(Hazard is better in decision-making when distributing the ball and playmaking)
However, Neymar is much much better scorer. He can decide the game by himself
while Hazard is more dependent on other scorers.
And both are far, far behind Iniesta's level just to make sure.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As Morten said, all Neymar is better at is scoring, Hazard is a far superior player in practically every other way(give or take an aspect or two). Though not for his country, I'll give Neymar that. As I said earlier, if Hazard scored as much as Neymar there'd be absolutely no argument that Hazard is the better player, but Hazard is a creator, and he does score a decent amount considering it's not his main role. At the end of the day, not every wide attacker has to score a bundle of goals...

And bringing up Iniesta? How irrelevant.

Neymessi

You are overrating Neymer imo, for Brazil he might be the champ, but is influence for Barcelona isnt all that.

Thats because he is not given the main man role in barca.You should compare neymar's influence in brazil and hazard's in chelsea because in those places both are given the creator role.

Home of Barca Fans