Votes: 118 80.3%
  • Hazard

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Just because the majority votes something doesn't mean they're biased, if you asked us if 1+1 was 2 or 3 and we all said 2 we wouldn't be biased, we'd just all pick the right answer...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
For me, yes. I think Neymar is clearly better than Hazard if you factor in that he's younger, it's his first season at his club as opposed to his second, he's played less games but still has been directly involved in more goals... Why is Hazard better?

GoobiePls

S♥NE
For me, yes. I think Neymar is clearly better than Hazard if you factor in that he's younger, it's his first season at his club as opposed to his second, he's played less games but still has been directly involved in more goals... Why is Hazard better?

Considering there is only 1 correct answer it'd be foolish of me to argue against a fact don't you think.

Gauss

Yet another person that has misunderstood
Could you please explain what I've misunderstood about the posts below? The first clearly states that Hazard wouldn't be compared to Neymar were it not for the last two games when in truth Hazard's form prior to these two games was just as good. The second one says Hazard is showing signs of consistency (alright) but three good matches shouldn't qualify as consistent, when as I said Hazard has been outstanding since November. That was before I even read the comparison of productivity without context. I know it's football forum and as such it isn't abundantly provided with logic and good reasoning, but surely common sense would dictate one to consider the goal/assist ratio of the player's team for example, before drawing conclusions from the numbers. All of this is beaten by the guy who is arguing that Neymar being better than Hazard is as certain as the basic facts of mathematics.

hazard is better based on man city game and newcastle hat trick? cuz this topic wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for those two league games.
Hazard in his 2nd season with Chelsea and now showing some signs of consistency (although 3 good matches shouldn't qualify as consistent)
Neymar in his first season and has been OK so far.

Moe