Thorgan Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Also signed to Chelsea, the 20 year old younger brother of Eden was voted the Belgian league's best player of 2013 after being loaned out to Zulte Waregem. Chelsea plan on bringing him back and loaning him out to an EPL side since they seem to have plans to use him once he's more used to the league(well, we've all heard that before) providing he does well enough. I guess we'll see how it goes, but I remember reading how quite a few people think he's not all that far behind Eden in potential, I guess he's just taking a little longer to get there. Seems the talent runs in the family.

Any Belgians here seen him play much? Admittedly I haven't seen a while lot but he's earning rave reviews in his home country so he couldn't be too bad!

Wouterinho

He's probably more of an all-round player than Eden, but Eden is much more explosive and was already one of the best players in Ligue I at Thorgan's current age.
He can play as a left/right forward, a number 10 or a number 8. He has good distribution skills, is very strong 1vs1 and has great decision making. He's always a danger, scoring and assisting a lot of goals. The problem is that he is really the big star of his team, it would be interesting to see how he performs when he has to fight for his place.

NeyMesSis

Meet the Hazard's:
Mother: Carine Hazard, played as a striker in Belgium Womens First League
Father: Thierry Hazard, played as a defensive midfielder for Belgian Second Division side La Louviere
Brother: Eden Hazard, winger for Chelsea
Brother: Thorgan Hazard, another winger for Chelsea
Brother: 16y. Kylian Hazard, plays as a midfielder for Royal White Star Bruzelles in Belgian Second Division (eden says hes the best hazard)
Brother: 9y. Ethan Hazard, currently plays for Youth Academy of Tubize, who are in the Belgium Second Division

:neymar:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Eden said that Thorgan has more potential than himself, and now from what you've said he claims that Kylian is the best, we'll just have to see! Eden is of ridiculous potential, imagine if the other two ended up even better? Jeebus. At the same time, they are now all in Eden's gigantic shadow, they could crumble because there'd be a certain level of expectation now, like Enzo Zidane.

NeyMesSis

Eden said that Thorgan has more potential than himself, and now from what you've said he claims that Kylian is the best, we'll just have to see! Eden is of ridiculous potential, imagine if the other two ended up even better? Jeebus. At the same time, they are now all in Eden's gigantic shadow, they could crumble because there'd be a certain level of expectation now, like Enzo Zidane.

yes but it can also be positive.. that they are in edens shadow. everybody looks to him

Yannick03

Eden is the best of them all by far, Thorgan has good potential but I don't think he will end up at a top top team. I fear for Kyllian, he was forced to leave Lille and decided to go to the second division in Belgium which is really really bad. But I'm very curious about how Ethan will turn out.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Indeed all eyes will be on Eden, but if any of the others start doing well, all the "the younger brother of Eden" articles and so on will come out, and the constant reminder of their superhuman brother and the expectations it could place on them may have a negative effect, I'd like to hope not though. But yeah, only time will tell. Next season we'll see Thorgan in a top league, hopefully he'll end up somewhere good and get some game time. Even if he's not destined to be a future Chelsea starter, it'd be nice to see him, and in general the rest of the Hazard family all being successful. As long as we have Eden I'm happy though!

Yannick why was Kylian forced to leave?

Jenks

How many players does chelsea has on loan? lol

Small horsy :(

They have a lad in the Championship right now that has already scored 21 goals this season while they struggle with strikers that can't score. I don't know why kids join Chelsea because they never get a chance.

Yannick03

Indeed all eyes will be on Eden, but if any of the others start doing well, all the "the younger brother of Eden" articles and so on will come out, and the constant reminder of their superhuman brother and the expectations it could place on them may have a negative effect, I'd like to hope not though. But yeah, only time will tell. Next season we'll see Thorgan in a top league, hopefully he'll end up somewhere good and get some game time. Even if he's not destined to be a future Chelsea starter, it'd be nice to see him, and in general the rest of the Hazard family all being successful. As long as we have Eden I'm happy though!

Yannick why was Kylian forced to leave?

Just not good enough and apparently he has some mentality issues. There is a reason why he's playing at the second division, he doesn't even play for the first team there. If he were that talented, the big teams in Belgium would have bought him. When he was 16 he was prosecuted for rape, he was cleared from all charges but it demonstrates what he's getting himself into.

The head of the youth system of Tubize (All Hazard's started there) said that Kylian is the best of them all but I really doubt that.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
If he doesn't get picked over De Bruyne, Chadli, Mirallas, Dembele and the other dross how good can he really be? He seems to get attention because of his last name not his ability.

Gilberto

If he doesn't get picked over De Bruyne, Chadli, Mirallas, Dembele and the other dross how good can he really be? He seems to get attention because of his last name not his ability.

This :worthy:

He obviously is a talented lad, but the same can be said about all the others.

Mitchell1978

He needs to move to a better team and a better league then we will see how good he can be.

Home of Barca Fans