Thorgan Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well that's the thing, he's only 20 and rising up now, and apparently the Belgian national team do want to call him up(potentially to the WC squad) according to the article I read where they said Chelsea want to bring him back and send him to the EPL. I'm pretty sure anyway. So don't judge him now, judge him if he gets chances for the NT and when he's playing in the Prem next season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'll probably benched the whole time if he's picked, like Kaka in 2002, if he even makes it into the match squads.

Wouterinho

If he doesn't get picked over De Bruyne, Chadli, Mirallas, Dembele and the other dross how good can he really be? He seems to get attention because of his last name not his ability.
Weird remark imo...
Dembele is 6(!) years older, you can't compare someone who is nearing his peak to a player who is just 20 years old.
In the case of Mirallas: if he were to be better than Mirallas already, he would be a future world class player imo, let's not forget that Mirallas always gets picked ahead of our very own Deulofeu, who a lot of Barca fans (including me) consider to be a future star.
And about De Bruyne: just wait and see, he is an amazing player so there's no shame in being lower in the pecking order than De Bruyne (especially when you're just 20 years old).

All this being said, my prediction is that at his peak, he'll be a substitute at a top team or in the starting 11 in a team just below the top teams.

Yannik

Great so far. He was signed by Gladbach for 8m in January, alongside a couple of other very good players and now they are probably going to play Champions League next year. The guy is doing everything right in his career so far. But he faces very, very tough competition in Gladbachs midfield, they are already overcrowded with quality and the signing of Stindl will make it even more interesting.
Hazard is not trying to rush his breakthrough like all the other talents who then disappear, he is just steadily increasing and he has a club that is insanely good at promoting players like him. He is obivously not as good as his brother, but will be CL quality in a year unless injurys occure.

Home of Barca Fans