jklz

JOSE AURELIO SUAREZ

Girona-B-Barca-B-Liga-Nacional_54377506644_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Name: Jose Aurelio Suarez
Born: 18 December 1995
Position: Goalkeeper
Heght: 1,87m

---------------​

Spanish goalkeeper from Gijón that currently plays for Juvenil A, competing with Fabrice Ondoa for the starting position. He arrived at the club in 2011.

jklz

I rate him quite a bit higher than Ondoa at the moment personally. Very interested to see how he holds up at Barça B next season, although he of course might not be a starter directly. Him and Iñaki Peña were probably the best goalkeepers last season at La Masia.

God Serena

Oh. So only a few more days until the club can legally terminate his contract like they've been itching to for the past couple of months.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So.. not only has club not terminated his contract, Jose Aurelio Suarez is now starting goalkeeper for Barcelona B.

jose-aurelio-suarez-durante-gira-del-primer-equipo-del-barca-pasada-temporada-1465224752910.jpg

khaled_a_d

Not sure about that,Barca B GK can stay their for sometime.
Probably depends on how the club rate Ortola,if he come back of loan to replace Masip then I think i will be couple of more years b4 we see Suarez.
How is Inaki doing btw?

Messi983

Good for him, will probably be a backup to Iraizoz this season but if they stay in La Liga maybe he could take over next season as No. 1 GK.

Home of Barca Fans