Jose Manuel Pinto

IraqiCulé

Yeah Mallorca could have eliminated us from the Copa that day I think.

Btw, Pinto is the most animated player when he jumps off the bench to celebrate a goal when the team scores. :D

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The Pinto for Spanish national team first keeper campaign begins today.

PINTO SELECCIÓN!
:pinto: :flagvl8:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Someone needs to start a Facebook club about this. I am going to set up a Twitter account as Pinto.

I was thinking about it actually, though if someone who can write in Spanish quicker than me can cook up a description it would be easier.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think somebody should run for Spanish parliament as a single issue candidate to further this worthy cause. The Partido "Pinto Selección" would be a surefire vote winner in Catalunya and the keeper's native Andalucía.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think somebody should run for Spanish parliament as a single issue candidate to further this worthy cause. The Partido "Pinto Selección" would be a surefire vote winner in Catalunya and the keeper's native Andalucía.
I like your thinking, I think this is how Spain can get out of the recession!

beef-supreme

Pinto embodies everything around us. This includes:

Cars - Ford Pinto
Ford_Pinto.jpg

Food - Pinto Beans
Pinto_bean.jpg

Horses - Pinto Horses
Paint_Horse_REFON.jpg

* Note that he looks like a horse-tamer, but actually his secondary profession is Disc Jockeying (no kidding)

More Food - Gallo Pinto
Gallo_Pinto_at_breakfast.jpg

The places we live - Pinto, Spain (note that it's in Madrid, so basically it's Pinto's secret Madrid spy-base)
spain_pinto_map.gif

And best of all - A Pint
Beer.jpg

The etymology of the word pint relates to Pinto's childhood - he refused to drink his mother's breast milk, or any milk substitutes. Once, when his dad came home from a rough night at the pub, he had with him a bottle of beer. Pinto crawled up to the table and stole the bottle and downed it. For once he was well-fed. His parents, upon seeing this, cried for joy and continued to feed him beer. However, they found it difficult to keep up with Pinto's demands and they were paying a lot for buying bottles in small quantities - especially since Pinto would finish more than just a single. So they decided to invest in a few kegs and served the beer to him in a flower vase. This later evolved into a more refined glass known as a pint glass, and soon became known as a unit of measure as well.

C

ChuckaOwns

There is no 'ctrl' button on Pinto's computer. Pinto is always in control.

Also BREAKING NEWS!: Pinto built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Pinto met all three bullets with his Pony tail, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Home of Barca Fans