Jose Manuel Pinto

aki13

Pinto Played well yesterday, he is very keen to play the ball around with his feet and wants to be involved.

He is slightly Loco, but a great character in the squad.

zanela

I'm searching for an assistant
0anjR.gif
eyes for detail are always welcome.

But i won't come cheap. ;)

As for your prev ques (if you were serious indeed),

I don't think i've the expertise to be a coach. I like to observe, research and self-learn (in the time i've). Perhaps, if i was born in a football nation, i'd seriously pursue it (not as interested in other sports). But given my circumstances, i'm happy being a student of the sport. Thanks for the kind words, however. :)

I didn't ignore your post. Just saw it late. And considering i shared a special bond with one late croatian (RIP :(), i've come to respect and love the balkans more. So no way would i ignore them. :)

Yugo Count Dante

But i won't come cheap. ;)

As for your prev ques (if you were serious indeed),

I don't think i've the expertise to be a coach. I like to observe, research and self-learn (in the time i've). Perhaps, if i was born in a football nation, i'd seriously pursue it (not as interested in other sports). But given my circumstances, i'm happy being a student of the sport. Thanks for the kind words, however. :)

I didn't ignore your post. Just saw it late. And considering i shared a special bond with one late croatian (RIP :(), i've come to respect and love the balkans more. So no way would i ignore them. :)
Yeah, you made my day :)

[eat your heart out ginge]

dodi1982

Zanela,

If you don't mind me asking, What Nation did you come from ?:) Australian,No?

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

It's sad to think that Colorado may retire soon. That would be a big blow to the team spirit.

abual3bed1

well atleast we'll havehim for another year, then he can get any job within the technican staff as a mode enhancer :lol:

X

xaviniesta

what a beast he's been last games. some truly great saves, can't wait the copa final already.

aki13

Just his one Pinto moment in the match today, but Masch bailed him out.

Other than that he is playing really well. Considering so little playing time he has had in recent months.

Home of Barca Fans