Jose Manuel Pinto

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pinto-style!

sp8wuo.gif

mmandela

Sueco estrella
hahah man you gotta love it! and after he saved it he whistles like he did before the penalty. Filled up with confidence

roll

Tryin` to be hated
It is a dream avatar :lol:
With this movement and with the penalty save he became my new hero :cool:

maz

I walk the line
That save could be crucial to our season. Had he scored that we would have surely been knocked out the cup, which would have dented our mentality a great deal going into the athletic game. The gap between madrid and ourselves may have stayed the same or even worse gone to 3 points. But as it is we are in the Copa final, and we are 6 points ahead of Madrid.

Thanks pinto!

Zqa-

That wouldn't be very good for Valdés' confidence though.. It would completely ruin the confidence-bond between Valdés and Pep.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pinto is quite a character. Just loved his save. He was Zamora trophy winner and obviously is a quality keeper. Plus I never heard him complain about sitting on the bench, and even Jokequera whined couple of times.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I would like to see him in team rather than Valdes. And i think he will play final match against Athletic.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats the least what he deserves. Valdes is still on a thin ice imo. Bilbao hardly made him intervene. Lyon will be a real test

Home of Barca Fans