Josep Maria Bartomeu

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
It is time you guys accept the reality that he will not resign no matter what happens. Chances of vote of no confidence passing through is greater today than it was yesterday. Although a large risk factor still remains at play. Much much darker days ahead.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yep if Messi threatens to leave it is game over for this board. And no matter who comes after them they cannot recover from the mess.

Neymessi

wtf is this messi contract conspiracy? How can they officially claim messi signed when he didn't? And if he didn't why didn't messi speak about it when all this hapenned?

BarçaBarça

Problem is that what we are doing right now doesn't hurt is now, and fuck up only next season. Pissing off Dortmund, Liverpool, PSG and making us look like the worst kind of negotiators in the footballing world will diminish other clubs willingness to engage with us for years. And that matters.

Meanwhile Real is the good guys, deservingly winning everything in every football fan and managements eyes. It's nearly an honour to deal with them.

Devils

Rivaldo sets it straight.

DHdZAoUVwAA5XPY.jpg

This is type of leadership and voice all of our legends should be exercising.We have so many of them yet they remain quiet during the chaotic state of our club.

Bravo to Rivaldo for speaking up.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

DHdZAoUVwAA5XPY.jpg

This is type of leadership and voice all of our legends should be exercising.We have so many of them yet they remain quiet during the chaotic state of our club.

Pleasently surprised with Rivaldo and how well informed he is.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

DHdZAoUVwAA5XPY.jpg

Pleasantly surprised with Rivaldo and how well informed he is.

Unlucky!? Hardly. They have the greatest player of all time here.

Their decision making has been disastrous ESPECIALLY on the football side.

Signing crap players for large sums of money, ignoring home grown talent, pacifying parasites like Neymar's father.
It's their fault 99 percent.

Fuck Barthomeu
Read my statement again. I believe this administration is bad, that's why I agree with everything you've said. I think barca fans really need to realize that no team in the world will the best forever. Every great team has faced what Barcelona is facing now, b.c no team can remain at the top forever. I still remember when so many Madrid fans wanted to sack Florentino really bad, b.c Barce dominated football for so many years. Some people, like me, believe that getting rid of Barto at this time in the season is not a very good idea. We bitch about Neymar now, but the truth is that if Barca didn't sign him, Madrid would have signed him. Madrid was willing to pay as much as Barca was, so blaming the administration for signing Neymar is not a good example of them flopping. Neymar actually did a lot for the club, we got more than our money back, and he also gave us a champions league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans