Josep Maria Bartomeu

serghei

I'm still waiting for Coutinho and Dembele with the Neymar money. So far we've done jack shit with those 222 million. They have 2 more weeks to save their asses, after that, they should get the fuck out and Laporta should come to build a new generation.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Just drop Coutinho and get Dembele and Seri. It's enough drama with Liverpool. Just drop it and make an exit.

Barcelona Fan

Man are we screwed. We have 2 world class difference makers on paper: Messi and Suarez. And they are both 30. The rest are generic players that would fit in nicely in midtable La Liga clubs like Valencia.

xXKonan

They want a star player and they think Coutinho is the person for that.

Chasing star players from other big teams got us nowhere this summer. these guys are thinking Star power=money and not what's best for the team. We chased after Verratti this summer and ended up with Paulinho and instead of looking for alternative players who are similar to Verratti.

We got fortunate with signing Semedo as Bellerin wasn't available. We won't sign Coutinho but what about Seri? he has a profile we desperately need and would cost the same as Paulinho did. He may not be a Star player but he's someone that can be so much help for us to revive our dead ass midfield.

George_Costanza

New twitter campaign

#PanoladaBarcaBetis

Screen_Shot_2017-08-18_at_11.19.51_PM.png

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Locals who started the campaign and have to go through with it.

Won't be surprised if it happens if we don't play well or don't win

Alik

Man are we screwed. We have 2 world class difference makers on paper: Messi and Suarez. And they are both 30. The rest are generic players that would fit in nicely in midtable La Liga clubs like Valencia.

You think Umtiti, Pique and MaTs belong to midtable clubs?

Semedo is yet to prove himself but he was one of the most in demand RBs in the market too.

JamDav1982

Locals who started the campaign and have to go through with it.

Won't be surprised if it happens if we don't play well or don't win

I think they are judging the mood wrong and pushing this type of thing could easily piss people off especially if pushed from abroad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think they are judging the mood wrong and pushing this type of thing could easily piss people off especially if pushed from abroad.

They're not going to push it from abroad.

I think at times like this, people will want to find solace in sports and other forms of entertainment, to take their mind off from everything that is going on in the World and at their home for a couple of hours.

Losing Neymar, failure to sign exciting players, Real Madrid trashing.

Another bad performance and I think people will start protesting. Won't happen from minute 1, because that won't succeed.

JamDav1982

They're not going to push it from abroad.

I think at times like this, people will want to find solace in sports and other forms of entertainment, to take their mind off from everything that is going on in the World and at their home for a couple of hours.

Losing Neymar, failure to sign exciting players, Real Madrid trashing.

Another bad performance and I think people will start protesting. Won't happen from minute 1, because that won't succeed.

Folk tweeting that type of thing from abroad who wont be at game or know anyone there could be counterproductive in my opinion.

Clearly they can protest if they want to without anyone else influencing it.

Barcelona Fan

You think Umtiti, Pique and MaTs belong to midtable clubs?

Semedo is yet to prove himself but he was one of the most in demand RBs in the market too.

Frankly: yes. Pique has his good periods but also a lot of bad moments and for long stretches. Would you agree or disagree that Pique gives us the feeling that we won't get humiliated even when the rest of the players aren't dominating? I think it's the latter, he doesn't transmit the "at least we have Pique at the back so we have a chance" feeling. Pique is a 6.5/10 defender who becomes an 8/10 defender when the rest of the team runs smoothly and that's it.

Mats doesn't transmit any confidence at all to me. If you look at Man United during their worst times (they will win the league this year with Mourinho in his 2nd year) DDG always stood out as the best United player on the field. Mats never stands out. Sometimes he is good, sometimes he is a clown.

Umtiti: good talent but still a talent. Some 4 years away from his peak.

Devils

I like the sound of this...

[tw]898635359768248320[/tw]

This sums up our board:

[tw]898635068318547968[/tw]

People on twitter knew Neymar was leaving before our board did.

Home of Barca Fans