Josep Maria Bartomeu

Barcilliant

This administration has been bad, but luck is also part of becoming a good or bad administration. The fact that Real madrid got so lucky with all their signings was almost destiny. Even the player that both Barca and Madrid were after ended up coming to our side and being a flop( Andre Gomes ) . I wanna applaud this administration for the signings of Umtiti, Cillessen, and Semedo. All young and cheap, and they are now worth even more. On the other hand, I think it was under Zubizarreta's era that Barca didn't get Isco and Asensio. Luck's gotta be on your side. The greatest barca had so much luck; from signing Messi on a napkin, to Xavi staying at barca almost at last minute. From signing Etoo even though Madrid owned the player before and let him go. From Barcelona's greatest defender: Puyol, being born into la Masia. From getting the best right back without much competition. This administration is terrible, but boy have they been very unlucky.

Unlucky!? Hardly. They have the greatest player of all time here.

Their decision making has been disastrous ESPECIALLY on the football side.

Signing crap players for large sums of money, ignoring home grown talent, pacifying parasites like Neymar's father.
It's their fault 99 percent.

Fuck Barthomeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Benedito'll have enough signatures all that it would take is Messi, Pique and Iniesta calling a press conference and he is done. Will they do it?

Devils

Purely speculation on my part, but I find it hard to believe that there would not be some sort of stipulation in our players contracts that prohibits them from publicly speaking about Barca politics.

George_Costanza

Purely speculation on my part, but I find it hard to believe that there would not be some sort of stipulation in our players contracts that prohibits them from publicly speaking about Barca politics.

Messi yet signs a new deal. When Pep Segura was asked about Messi new contract yesterday this is what he has to say: "Formally, things are clear. But you will have to ask the president, he deals with these things".

A strange response!

Devils

DHbUuTpXkAAsI96.jpg:large

The End.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He lied again.

He said a month ago that Messi had signed his contract. As mentioned above, Pep Segura denied to confirm it was penned and done, Mestre also today denied confirming that Messi had signed the contract because he hasn't yet.

Bartomeu, Sport, MD have been saying he'd sign his contract in the beginning of july. We're in Mid-August now and still not happened. Just a few months left till Messi can freely negotiate with any club in the World.

Home of Barca Fans